Luxury to Behold at an East Bay Icon
The Claremont Hotel Club & Spa • Berkeley, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Spa Elite Room ($199), Distinctive Bay View Room ($184), or a Classic Room ($162)
- On-Site Parking
- Resort Fee Included
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
Perched on a hill overlooking San Francisco Bay, The Claremont Hotel Club & Spa in Berkeley was built by a wealthy prospector during the Gold Rush, eventually becoming a hotel in the early 20th century. Today, this AAA Four Diamond property wows with luxe accommodations, three distinctive restaurants, a world-class spa, and a state-of-the-art health club. Oh, and the views? They've always been there, but they never lose their jaw-dropping appeal.
Each of 279 rooms at this grand dame hotel is different. Some are fit for families, and others accommodate business travelers. Adjacent to the spa level and near the club, the Spa Elite rooms are appointed with a sleeping area with one king or two double beds, a living area, a private bathroom with double vanity sinks, and access to the soothing pre-spa hydrotherapy ritual.
Go for a swim in one of three heated outdoor pools, or soak in a whirlpool tub at the spa, named Top US Urban Spa by Vogue. Or lace up your tennis shoes and hit the courts, where practice walls and private lessons are available.
When it comes time to dine, you'll have your pick of three restaurants. Oenophiles, and really anyone with a taste for fine food, should reserve a table at Meritage, which boasts an extensive list of more than 190 wines. Earning Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence for nine years running, the restaurant suggests a wine pairing for each dish on the dinner menu. Still, you can't go wrong at The Paragon Restaurant & Bar, a chic spot serving up American brasserie-style cuisine, classic cocktails, and breathtaking views. For a more casual outing, make your way to the Bayview Café for sandwiches, salads, and burgers.
"I had an absolutely amazing stay at the Claremont. My sister and I went just two days before her wedding in Sacramento and had the most relaxing time. Customer service was excellent and the rooms were definitely five stars!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes on-site parking and resort fees
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): January 13-16, 2014; February 3-6, 14-15, 2014; March 7-8, 14-15, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings