Boutique Hotel Romance, Minutes from the Heart of DC
Bethesda Court Hotel • Bethesda, MD
- A One- ($95) or Two-Night ($185) Stay for Two in a Room with One King or Two Doubles, Thursdays through Sundays
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Complimentary Chocolate and Bottled Water
- Wireless Internet and Self-Parking
- 15% Off at Chef Tony's
"DC" to locals and "Washington" to the rest of the world, the nation's capital has split personalities to go along with its monikers. While tourists flock to the National Mall, flanked by the Smithsonian and the National Air and Space Museum, Washingtonians gravitate toward the young atmosphere and hip hangouts of neighborhoods like Logan Circle and H Street. Just minutes from the heart of this ever-evolving metropolis, Bethesda, Maryland, is central to DC's big-city perks, while maintaining plenty of small-town charm. Explore the shops along the recently developed Bethesda Avenue or catch a major golf championship at the Congressional Country Club, one of the most prestigious country clubs in the world.
Named one of the Top Five Washington DC Hotel Values by USA Today, the Bethesda Court Hotel offers affordable, stately accommodations. Surround yourself with 18th-century-style décor and upscale touches like marble-floored baths and down comforters. You'll also enjoy the convenience of Wi-Fi and cable TV. Here, you're at liberty to set your own pace. Start the day with an included continental breakfast. Then, stroll the hotel's lush Old English garden, or work out in the state-of-the-art fitness center. Later, head to ZIN Hair + Colour salon or Tips to Toes nail studio for plenty of pampering.
For more great ideas on making the most of your stay in DC, visit DateNightsDC.org.
"Two blocks from the Bethesda Metro and near restaurants, shops, and an independent movie theater, [the hotel] has been carefully upgraded to offer comfortable, traditionally furnished rooms with good beds and marble bathrooms."-- Read Fodor's Review of Bethesda Court Hotel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through March 31, 2014
- Valid for Thursdays through Sundays only
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes complimentary breakfast for 2, chocolate and bottled water, 2pm late check-out (be sure to request at time of check-in), wi-fi access, 15% off one total bill at Chef Tony's Restaurant (not valid on holidays) and self-parking for one car
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings