Treat Yourself to 4-Star Luxury in Downtown Boston
Millennium Bostonian Hotel Boston • Boston, MA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King, Thursdays Through Sundays Between Now and April 11 ($189) or Between April 12 and June 30 ($289)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King, Mondays Through Wednesdays Between Now and April 11 ($209) or Between April 12 and June 30 ($309)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This luxury boutique hotel boasts a convenient location, as well as a AAA Four Diamond award.
It's tough to top Boston when it comes to classic American cities. One of the country's oldest areas, historic attractions and quaint New England charm await around every turn. At the same time, the contemporary cultural and economic sensibilities—embodied by the local art scene, high-tech hospitals, and world-class colleges and universities—offer a vision of an even brighter future. Think cobblestone streets and verdant gardens; upbeat urban action and low-key leisure; past, present, and beyond.
It's easy to see why Condé Nast Traveler named the Millennium Bostonian Hotel Boston one of the top ten hotels in the city. This contemporary boutique hotel offers AAA Four Diamond accommodations in a superb location just three minutes from Logan International Airport; next door to Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market; and near Boston Harbor, New England Aquarium, and North End restaurants. At this four-star hotel, the spacious and comfortable rooms feature amenities like pillow-top beds and 40-inch high-definition televisions. In the lobby, guests are invited to admire the original art installations, unwind in front of the fireplace, and relax in the quiet reading area. Enjoy regional and seasonal cuisine at the on-site North 26 Restaurant and Bar—complete with city-view outdoor patio—before taking advantage of the Millennium Bostonian's perfect location and setting out to explore downtown Boston.
From the moment you enter the cool, contemporary lobby, to the time you step out onto your balcony overlooking the bustle of Haymarket, you’ll appreciate this hotel’s singular position.-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): April 17 to 20; May 12 to 17, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings