Take a Romantic Escape to this Coastal Maine Lodge
The Lodge at Camden Hills • Camden, ME
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Wednesdays ($163) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($189)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Jacuzzi Cottage, Sundays through Wednesdays ($279) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($325)
- $50 Credit Toward an In-Room Massage
- Welcome Bag with a Special Mug
- Combine Two Vouchers for a Stay of Up to Four Nights
This charming lodge provides unbeatable views of Penobscot Bay and an escape from big-city stress.
Like the windjammers that dot its famed bay, the coastal hamlet of Camden whisks visitors away with its salty sea breezes. Sandwiched between the mist-shrouded mountains of Camden Hills State Park and the postcard-perfect Penobscot Bay, Camden has long been the darling of East Coast elite. Wander its stately side streets and you'll spot Federal-style summer homes, Greek Revival-style mansions, and Victorian bed and breakfasts among the one-of-a-kind boutiques, cafés, and art galleries. By bike or by foot, panoramic views of cobalt water and billowing sails are always only minutes away.
Scattered across nine wooded acres on the edge of Camden Hills State Park, The Lodge at Camden Hills consists of 12 quiet rooms and cottages within walking distance of downtown's charming shops and restaurants. Each Standard Room and Jacuzzi Cottage includes a private deck with bay views, as well as sumptuous amenities like Egyptian cotton bath towels, Aveda bath salts, an iPod docking station, and a Keurig coffeemaker. Comfy sitting areas, wood-burning and double-sided gas fireplaces, and Adirondack chairs complete the cozy feel of this adults-only Penobscot Bay retreat.
"We had an a amazing stay at The Lodge at Camden Hills! The location was perfect, and the room was excellent"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through December 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults; children are not allowed
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Pets are allowed for additional fee of $30 per pet/night; not allowed in bi-level suites and they must be mentioned at booking
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property and based on retail rate
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2014 • Enjoy By December 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings