Award-Winning Southern Hospitality on the Jersey Shore
The Virginia Hotel • Cape May, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Check-In Sundays through Thursdays ($109)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Check-In Fridays or Saturdays ($279)
- Complimentary Upgrade Based on Availability
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- 1 p.m. Late Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
A different side of the Jersey Shore awaits in Cape May at this 1879 landmark, named among the Top 10 Hotels in the Mid-Atlantic by Condé Nast Traveler in 2013.
Stationed at the southern tip of the Garden State, Cape May's gorgeously preserved Victorian houses and their wide verandas conjure up images of lazy afternoon cocktails and moonlit seaside strolls. While the city's celebrated identity still rests in its candy-colored ice-cream shops and grand homes, this Jersey Shore destination has recently welcomed a slew of modern additions including beachside yoga and dimly lit nightspots.
Famous for its warm Southern-style hospitality, The Virginia Hotel in Cape May leaves guests feeling as though they've traveled far below the Mason-Dixon line. At this 1879 landmark overlooking Jackson Street, airy accommodations are both cozy and luxurious. Beds are topped with Italian and Belgian linens that are as soft as magnolia petals, while amenities like Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, fluffy bathrobes, and Bulgari bath products come standard. For a bit of pampering during your stay, inquire about scheduling a treatment at Sea Spa in Congress Hall, then treat yourself to cocktail hour and dinner at The Ebbitt Room, an award-winning farm-to-fork dining experience you won't soon forget.
"Owned by the Congress Hotel group, the Virginia makes a little Victoriana—fringed lamp shades and potted palms—look modern with up-to-date color palettes. Rooms have down comforters and terrycloth bathrobes, as well as Bulgari soaps and lotions."-- Fodor's
"Beautiful place to stay, very convenient location, great service, and fabulously helpful staff!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through February 12, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): November 22; December 5, 12, 19, 31; January 11-15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 12, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 12, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 12, 2015 • Enjoy By February 12, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings