The Perfect Arizona Resort for a Holiday Retreat
Carefree Resort & Conference Center: • Carefree, AZ
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Five People in a Carefree One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds ($99)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Three People in a Carefree One-Bedroom Suite with One King Bed ($109)
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Resort Fees Waived
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
Whether you want to explore the desert or just enjoy the serenity pool, this resort near North Scottsdale has you covered.
The town of Carefree, Arizona lives up to its name: This particularly lush stretch of the Sonoran Desert is dedicated to good living. Restaurants, golf courses, art galleries, and wine bars rub shoulders with old-fashioned saloons and ranches; and while nearby Phoenix sweats below, the air is noticeably cooler up in the hills of Carefree. At the same time, active visitors looking to explore the desert will find plenty of opportunities to do so by foot, bicycle, or car. Just 15 minutes from Scottsdale, little Carefree promises to cast away your big city stress.
The Carefree Resort & Conference Center makes it easy to enjoy the area's attractions with a free shuttle into the towns of Carefree and Cave Creek. That said, you might never be tempted to leave the resort grounds, which spread out over more than 20 acres of scenic desert landscape. You could spend days simply enjoying the resort's spa, heated serenity pool, 24-hour fitness center, botanical garden, and five tennis courts.
Throughout the resort, modern styling and comfort is paired with Old West flair. You can find that fusion on the menu at the on-site Lariat Restaurant and Lounge, as well as in the design of the resort's architecture. The 218 spacious guest rooms each feature a patio or balcony, as well as plush linens, a flat-screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, and beautiful contemporary décor.
"Great rooms, staff, service, and location!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays November 6 through December 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes late 2 p.m. checkout, internet access, resort fees waived
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 3 guests (king suite) or up to 5 guests (2-doubles suite)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): November 8, 15, 2014; December 6, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2014 • Enjoy By December 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings