The Perfect Arizona Resort for a Summer Retreat
Carefree Resort & Conference Center • Carefree, AZ
- A One- ($89), Two- ($158), or Three-Night ($207) Stay for Up to Four People in a Resort Double Queen Room
- Or, a One- ($139), Two- ($258), or Three-Night ($357) Stay for Up to Six People in a Carefree One-Bedroom King Suite or a Carefree One-Bedroom Two-Doubles Suite
- Resort Fee Included
- One Complimentary Kids' Meal with the Purchase of an Adult Entree
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Whether you want to explore the desert or just enjoy the serenity pool, this resort near North Scottsdale has you covered.
The town of Carefree, Arizona lives up to its name: This particularly lush stretch of the Sonoran Desert is dedicated to good living. Restaurants, golf courses, art galleries, and wine bars rub shoulders with old-fashioned saloons and ranches; and while nearby Phoenix sweats below, the air is noticeably cooler up in the hills of Carefree. At the same time, active visitors looking to explore the desert will find plenty of opportunities to do so by foot, bicycle, or car. Just 15 minutes from Scottsdale, small town Carefree promises to cast away your big city stress.
The Carefree Resort & Conference Center makes it easy to enjoy the area's attractions with a free, scheduled shuttle into the towns of Carefree and Cave Creek. That said, you might never be tempted to leave the resort grounds, which spread out over more than 20 acres of scenic desert landscape. You could spend days simply enjoying the resort's spa, poolside cabanas, heated serenity pool, 24-hour fitness center, mountain bike rentals, botanical garden, pickle ball, and five tennis courts.
Throughout the resort, modern styling and comfort is paired with Old West flair. You can find that fusion on the menu at the on-site Lariat Restaurant and Lounge, as well as in the design of the resort's architecture. The 218 spacious guest rooms each feature a patio or balcony, as well as plush linens, a flat-screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, and beautiful contemporary décor.
We could not have been more pleased with our choice of this hotel. Every staff member we encountered was friendly and accommodating. We loved the balcony and view of the mountains from our room. We honestly cannot wait for our next visit!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Limit 2 rooms per purchaser, per night
- Only valid for stays May 4 through September 3, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or group room block reservations
- Voucher includes resort fee and 1 complimentary kids' meal with the purchase of an adult entree
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 4 or 6 guests, depending on option purchased; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person/night, payable directly to the property
- Options A, B, & C: valid for 2 adults and 2 children
- Options D, E, & F: valid for 2 adults and 2 children in the one-bedroom king suite or 3 adults and 3 children in the 2 doubles suite
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children ages 12 and under are welcome at the property
- Blackout date(s): May 22 to 24; June 5 to 6, 25 to 27; July 3 and 4, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 3, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2015 • Enjoy By September 3, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings