The Perfect Arizona Resort for a Summer Retreat
Carefree Resort & Conference Center • Carefree, AZ
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Resort Queen Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($79) or Fridays or Saturdays ($89)
- $25 Food and Beverage Credit
- Waived Resort Fee
- 25% Discount Toward Select Spa Services
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Whether you want to explore the desert or just enjoy the serenity pool, this resort near North Scottsdale has you covered.
The town of Carefree, Arizona lives up to its name: This particularly lush stretch of the Sonoran Desert is dedicated to good living. Restaurants, golf courses, art galleries, and wine bars rub shoulders with old-fashioned saloons and ranches; and while nearby Phoenix sweats below, the air is noticeably cooler up in the hills of Carefree. At the same time, active visitors looking to explore the desert will find plenty of opportunities to do so by foot, bicycle, or car. Just 15 minutes from Scottsdale, small town Carefree promises to cast away your big city stress.
The Carefree Resort & Conference Center makes it easy to enjoy the area's attractions with a free, scheduled shuttle into the towns of Carefree and Cave Creek. That said, you might never be tempted to leave the resort grounds, which spread out over more than 20 acres of scenic desert landscape. You could spend days simply enjoying the resort's spa, poolside cabanas, heated serenity pool, 24-hour fitness center, mountain bike rentals, botanical garden, pickle ball, and five tennis courts.
Throughout the resort, modern styling and comfort is paired with Old West flair. You can find that fusion on the menu at the on-site Lariat Restaurant and Lounge, as well as in the design of the resort's architecture. The 218 spacious guest rooms each feature a patio or balcony, as well as plush linens, a flat-screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, and beautiful contemporary décor.
• Valid for stays between now and September 4, 2015
• Blackout dates include June 24 to 27 and July 3 to 4, 2015
• Additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person, per night payable directly to the hotel
We could not have been more pleased with our choice of this hotel. Every staff member we encountered was friendly and accommodating. We loved the balcony and view of the mountains from our room. We honestly cannot wait for our next visit!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to September 4, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $25 food and beverage credit, waived resort fee, and a 25% discount toward select spa services
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 4 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person, per night payable directly to the hotel
- Blackout date(s): June 24 to 27; July 3 to 4, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 4, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 4, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 4, 2015 • Enjoy By September 4, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings