Romantic Waterfront Luxury on Catalina Island
Hotel Metropole • Avalon, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room ($199) or VIP Oceanfront Room ($349), Sundays Through Thursdays
- Continental Breakfast for Two
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Experience the natural beauty of Catalina Island from the airy comfort of this fresh-faced Avalon hotel.
With its Mediterranean architecture, palm-fringed beaches, and mild, sunny climate, Catalina Island could easily be mistaken for a picturesque stretch of the Italian coastline. Until the resident bison herd ambles into view, that is. There's really no other place on earth like Catalina Island, which explains why it has long been a favorite getaway spot for stressed-out Californians. Best of all, this unique destination is just a short boat ride from the mainland.
Hotel Metropole's rooms and suites boast stunning views of Avalon's yacht harbor or the 1930s-era buildings that cling to the rocky hillside. Superior rooms feature a view of the courtyard or hillside and are appointed with one king or two queen beds; some boast fireplaces, balconies, or sofa sleepers. Spectacular VIP Oceanfront Rooms are designed to make you feel pampered every minute of your stay, from the step-out balcony with sliding glass doors, fireplace, and whirlpool soaking tub with an ocean view, to the environmentally responsible design. Every room has a 40-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi, and guests can visit the rooftop to enjoy the Jacuzzi and sundeck.
After a complimentary continental breakfast, walk to the beach, enjoy a day at the hotel's spa, or browse the shops at Metropole Market Place, a cobblestone-paved promenade featuring shops and eateries with a French Quarter feel.
Very nice hotel in a great location. Rooms were well maintained and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful.-- LivingSocial Member
The hotel was beautiful and staff was very helpful. I loved every second of this mini vacay. The island was a cute little town. The hotel had wooden floors and a fireplace... Perfect place to go to wind down and relax.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Only valid for stays now through June 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes continental breakfast for 2
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 21, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms