Lake Chelan's Favorite Waterfront Resort
Campbell's Resort • Lake Chelan, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lake-View Deluxe King or Deluxe Double Queen Room
- Wine Tasting for Two at Tunnel Hill Winery, Tsillan Cellars, Lake Chelan Winery
Taste local wines before enjoying the view of Lake Chelan from a deluxe room at this resort.
About three hours east of Seattle, Campbell's Resort has been the premier waterfront getaway on Lake Chelan for more than a century—and for good reason. Situated on Washington's largest natural lake, in the shadow of the Cascade Range, the resort offers unparalleled access to tons of outdoor activities, from water sports and wine touring to hiking and golfing. It's undergone six major renovations since it was built in 1901—most recently a $3 million upgrade to the guest rooms and public areas—and has been a top resort in the Northwest by Seattle's Evening Magazine. But after five generations in the Campbell family, it's the history, charm, and warm hospitality that keep guests coming back to Campbell's Resort year after year.
Custom-designed to reflect a vintage cottage vibe, the resort's 170 rooms are appointed with driftwood chairs and 1940s dressers and nightstands. Each room is equipped with a king or two queen beds; high-speed wireless Internet; a balcony or patio with views of the lake; a refrigerator and coffeemaker; and other amenities.
Start your day at Campbell's Veranda for a hearty breakfast and views of the lake. The Veranda and Pub's vibrant, open-air atmosphere is also the community's favorite place for lunch and dinner—which is unsurprising, as it offers an award-winning Washington wine list and upscale regional fare. Guests draw near the stone fireplace when the season turns crisp.
While you probably won't be swimming in Lake Chelan until next summer, there's plenty to do here in the cooler months. Hit the many hiking and biking trails in the area, explore the shops and galleries of downtown Chelan, or visit more than a dozen wineries that line the lake. In the winter, go cross-country skiing at Echo Ridge or downhill skiing at Echo Valley, both about 20 minutes away. Back at Campbell's Resort, warm up with a soak in the all-season lakeside hot tub. And for a relaxing end to your Escape, book a massage, facial, or mani/pedi at the River Room Spa.
"Loved this resort. Beautiful views of the lake and easy access to dining and shopping in town. Will definitely go back."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 30, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by April 30, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes Wi-Fi and wine tasting for two at the Tsillan Cellars, Lake Chelan Winery, and Tunnel Hill Winery
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Tax/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): January 16-18; February 13-14, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings