The Ideal Setting Near St. Louis
Seven Gables Inn • St. Louis, MO
- A One-Night Stay in a Deluxe Queen Room
- Daily Wine and Cheese Reception, 5 to 7 p.m. Mondays Through Thursdays in the Lobby
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Five Nights
Historic charm meets modern luxuries at this St. Louis inn.
Even with its many galleries, theaters, jazz clubs, and church cathedrals, the art of St. Louis just can't be contained—creativity literally spills out into the streets in the form of murals and sidewalk performances. The "Gateway to the West," this Midwestern destination still buzzes with the adventurous spirit of a new frontier, where trendy neighborhoods, cozy cafes, pulsing music stages, and eclectic dining spots favor just about any fancy.
A boutique property in the heart of St. Louis's Clayton business district, Seven Gables Inn boasts Tudor Revival-style accommodations stationed just ten minutes from downtown. Rooms at the Inn feature original artwork and spacious bathrooms, as well as antique furnishings and luxury amenities like Acca Kappa bath products, Fiji water, chocolates, terry cloth robes, and Wi-Fi. In the evening, the Inn's pub, Molly Darcys, turns dining into a novel concept by combining American favorites—such as St. Louis-style pizza, burgers, and homemade potato chips—with an extensive list of Irish whiskeys, bourbon, and scotch, and dishes like fish and chips and Guinness stew.
"Loved the Inn. Very hospitable. Wonderful amenities. Great associates. Delightful room."-- LivingSocial Member
"Absolutely fantastic hotel! The rooms were lovely, the courtyard beautiful, and the breakfast, wine, and cheese were excellent. Staff was very helpful."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, 5 additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 30, 2014; must book by XX, XXXX
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes Fiji Water, Acca Kappa bath products, Ghirardelli Chocolates, Wine and Cheese reception, Continental Breakfast, and cookies upon check-in
- Complimentary wine and cheese reception is only valid from 5pm-7pm Monday– Thursday in the lobby
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 21-22, 2014; March 1, 7-8, 15, and 21, 2014; April 9-12, 22-26, 2014; May 14-17, 23-26, 2014; June 6-7, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 11, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings