Romance & Renewal at a Desert Hot Springs Resort
Miracle Springs Hot Mineral Resort & Spa • Desert Hot Springs, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Two-Queen Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays in March and Mondays through Wednesdays in April ($95) or Sundays through Fridays from May 1 to June 30 ($89)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Two-Queen Standard Room with a Swedish Massage for One Person or Dinner for Two at Capri Restaurant, Sundays through Thursdays in March and Mondays through Wednesdays in April ($125) or Sundays through Thursdays from May 1 to June 30 ($119)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
With a sizzling stay at this secluded desert oasis, your romantic retreat will be one to remember.
Known as America's Spa City, Desert Hot Springs has been host to a wellspring of world-class resorts ever since Hollywood hotshots started swarming here in the 1950s. Today, this desert oasis—built atop two mineral-rich hot water aquifers—continues to offer a respite for the rich and famous, as well as overworked urbanites seeking sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle.
At Miracle Springs Hot Mineral Resort & Spa, you'll stay in one of 110 renovated rooms situated on an acre of property that features eight natural mineral-springs pools. They range in temperature from 90 to 105 degrees, and the water is drawn directly from the resort's private well. The best part? The pools are open 24 hours a day, making them a perfect pit stop in between treatments at the resort's spa, where you can melt away stress with a blissful Swedish massage. In the evening, tuck into Italian-inspired dishes of seafood and steak at Capri Restaurant before returning to the springs for a swim under the stars.
We loved, loved, loved our visit. The mineral pools were amazing—they made me not want to swim in a chlorine pool again... We really enjoyed our stay and can't wait to go back. It was really relaxing.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 6 p.m. 3 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 15 to 16; May 22 to 25, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 29, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings