Romance and Rejuvenation in Desert Hot Springs
Miracle Springs Resort & Spa • Desert Hot Springs, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard or Mountain View Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($98)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Pool View King Room, Fridays ($107)
- $30 Spa Credit
- One Appetizer at the Capri Restaurant
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
With a sizzling stay at this secluded desert oasis, your romantic retreat will be one to remember.
Known as America's Spa City, Desert Hot Springs has been host to a wellspring of world-class resorts ever since Hollywood hotshots started swarming here in the 1950s. Today, this desert oasis—built atop two mineral-rich hot water aquifers—continues to offer a respite for the rich and famous, but also for overworked urbanites seeking sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle.
At Miracle Springs Resort & Spa, you'll stay in one of 110 renovated rooms situated on an acre of posh property that features eight natural mineral springs pools. They range in temperature from 90 to 105 degrees, and the water is drawn directly from the resort's private well. The best part? The pools are open 24 hours a day, making them a perfect pit stop in between treatments at the resort's luxurious spa, where you can melt away stress with a manicure or pedicure. At night, stop in for a meal at the Capri Restaurant, beginning with an appetizer on the house. Tuck into any number of Italian dishes—as well as seafood, salads, and steak—before returning to the springs for a swim under the stars.
"We loved, loved, loved our visit. The mineral pools were amazing... The food was excellent—great portions and prices. We really enjoyed our stay and can't wait to go back. It was really relaxing."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - March 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $30 spa credit and one appetizerat the Capri Restaurant
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of up until 6 p.m. 3 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades for Saturdays available for additional fee of $35; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): February 14-17, 19-21, 23-27, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings