Award-Winning Resort & Spa Near Beaver Creek, Vail
The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera • Edwards, CO
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Mountain Lodge King Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($189) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Complimentary Access to Beaver Creek Ski Club
- Complimentary Access to Vail Ski Club
- Free Shuttle to Beaver Creek and Vail Ski Clubs
- $20 Food and Beverage Credit
- Valid for Stays from Now to April 15, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Award-winning dining and spa services make this Rocky Mountain resort a standout—and the free ski shuttle doesn't hurt, either.
High in the mountains overlooking the beautiful Vail Valley, with aspen-covered bowls just waiting to be discovered, Beaver Creek was born to be a ski resort. But what began as a winter-sports mecca in 1980 has blossomed into a four-seasons adventure town with international renown. In addition to the perfectly groomed powder and runs for all skill levels, the resort's quick lifts and Bavarian-inspired village attract a discerning crowd.
While much of the landscape is wild, The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera is decidedly refined. This Alps-inspired all-season mountain resort is a regular on lists of the best North American spas, and features a private fly-fishing stream, an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, an outdoor whirlpool, and a fitness center. It's also an epicurean favorite, earning Condé Nast Gold List status as Colorado's number-one resort for excellent food and superlative service.
Outfitted with just 56 rooms and spread out over 7,000 acres, this four-star all-seasons lodge is at once intimate and spacious. Each 500-square-foot Mountain Lodge guest room—fit with either a private patio or balcony, or a fireplace—features stylish Rocky Mountain décor, from sumptuously crafted wood furnishings to unique artwork.
Enjoy spectacular views along with elegant small plates, cocktails, and wine at Mirador. For your relaxation needs, the award-winning Spa at Cordillera offers a variety of treatments. Then, take the complimentary shuttle to go skiing on Beaver Creek or Vail mountains.
• Remember to go online and reserve your travel dates after purchase
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• The included entry to Vail Ski Club is a $40 value
• Ask when booking about available upgrades to the Cordillera and Loft Suites
• Two-night stays are required on Saturday arrivals and on February 14, 2016
• Blackout dates: January 30; February 13-14 and 26, 2016
This is one of the very best mini vacations I have ever had! The staff are all incredibly friendly and helpful, and the resort is just beautiful and the views just stunning. Definitely my new favorite close-to-home destination!-- LivingSocial Member
Amazing experience! Such a beautiful spot for a ski vacation! Surrounded by picturesque mountains, cuddled up to a hot roaring fire, sipping red wine after a day on the slopes!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 10 per customer, up to 10 additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to April 15, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Max inventory of 3 rooms per Friday and 3 rooms per Saturday in allotment. Please contact early to book your desired stay dates
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes complimentary access and free shuttle to Beaver Creek and Vail Ski Clubs; and a $20 food and beverage credit
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- 2-night minimum stay required on Saturdays and on February 14, 2016
- Upgrades to the Cordillera and Loft Suites available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout dates: January 30; February 13 to 14, and 26, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 6, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2016 • Enjoy By April 15, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms