Indulge in an Unrivaled Culinary Escape
The Essex Resort & Spa • Essex, VT
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in Traditional Room Accommodations, Arrive Sundays through Thursdays ($99)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in Traditional Room Accommodations, Arrive Thursdays through Saturdays ($249)
- Full Spa Access Daily
- $25 Spa Credit Toward Services of 50 Minutes or More
- Two-for-One Voucher for a Hands-On Cooking Classes (Priced at $149 or Higher)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Ten Nights
Enter "foodie heaven" at this award-winning 18-acre Green Mountain estate just minutes from Burlington.
Burlington may be the largest city in Vermont, but it's not short on small town charm. A cultural hub and college town (home to the University of Vermont), Burlington is bursting with a youthful energy and eclectic spirit. Coffeehouses, microbreweries, and locally sourced restaurants line the streets downtown where you'll find a blend of artists, professors, and families out and about. "It is no surprise that Burlington, a city whose biggest exports include the jam band Phish and Ben & Jerry's, has a chill, socially conscious vibe," says the New York Times. The picturesque setting off Lake Champlain doesn't hurt either.
Indulge in an unrivaled culinary experience with this Escape to The Essex Resort & Spa near Burlington, where dining options are nearly limitless. The Essex is the Burlington area's only AAA Four-Diamond resort. This recently renovated property is just minutes from the town's cultural scene and a short drive from some of the best skiing in the country. Each room features a flat-panel HD television, 300-thread-count linens, and an iHome speaker system.
Pamper your palate at any of the on-site restaurants. Amuse is actually two restaurants in one. You can purchase a premium Chef's Table experience—an array of courses specially prepared for you by the restaurant's acclaimed chefs—or a meal from the Seasonal Menu featuring the freshest local ingredients. Continue the tasty tour with a stop at The Tavern, which serves up traditional pub fare and locally raised, grass-fed beef. At the Essex's Cook Academy, use your included two-for-one voucher to learn new techniques and recipes in a fun, low-pressure environment. Can't stand the heat? Opt for massages at The Spa at The Essex, instead.
"It was a great place to stay for a weekend...Good service, good atmosphere, good food, and nice area. "-- LivingSocial Member
"Foodie heaven!"-- LivingSocial Member
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made via phone and cannot be booked online
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Traditional rooms options include one king or one queen, two fulls or two queens; all subject to availability
- Taxes and daily resort fee of $20 are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): February 14-16, 20-21, April 3-5 and 25-27
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms