Fall in Love with the Fort Myers Sunshine
Lovers Key Resort • Fort Meyers Beach, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Resort Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($287)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Resort Suite, Any Days of the Week, with a $25 Dining Credit for Flippers on the Bay ($497)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Welcome Bottle of Champagne or Wine
- Wi-Fi and Parking Included
Summer doesn't end on the shimmering sands of Lovers Key, a semi-private island bathed by the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
Florida is a lot like the US—its west coast claims some of the most laid-back, naturally beautiful places in the state. Take Fort Myers Beach, for instance. This easygoing beach community spans multiple barrier islands just south of Fort Myers proper, making the most of the 80-degree Gulf of Mexico and sugary sand. Locals call the busy intersection of San Carlos Boulevard and Estero Boulevard "Times Square" for its concentration of bars, restaurants, and surf shops, but the farther you go in either direction, the more mangrove coves and wading birds are to be found.
Lovers Key Resort is situated on its namesake, Lovers Key, just south of Fort Myers Beach. In addition to a romantic moniker, this largely private island boasts a beautiful beach, mangroves draped with spanish moss, and protected sea life like manatees and dolphins. You'll enjoy a lovely view of it all from the private balcony of your suite, which also offers a king-size bed, sleeper sofa, full kitchen, and separate shower and tub.
Beyond your suite accommodations, make a splash in the lagoon-style heated pool or savor a meal at Flippers on the Bay, one of the area's best bets for waterfront casual dining. The restaurant is "a favorite hangout for locals that want to enjoy a frozen rum drink and some good Florida fare in a very relaxed, away-from-it-all atmosphere," according to the Naples Daily News. Start with Caluso crab cakes or tuna ceviche, then try the original coconut shrimp—hand-battered and deep-fried with a mango coulis.
"Lovers Key Resort is a stay-cation for us and we absolutely love it! The accommodations are wonderful, the staff is very friendly and helpful. Every chance we get, we will return to Lovers Key Resort."-- LivingSocial Member
"The suite was great! The staff was all very friendly and efficient. We only left the resort area one time."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through January 15, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by November 15, 2014 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Must be 25+ to stay on property
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2, 1 welcome bottle of wine or champagne, wifi, and parking included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee ($10) not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): November 26-30, 2014; December 20, 2014-January 2, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 15, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 15, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 15, 2015 • Enjoy By January 15, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings