Natural Paradise at a Fort Myers Beach Resort
Lovers Key Resort • Fort Myers Beach, FL
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Suite, Sundays Through Thursdays
- Complimentary Daily Breakfast, Parking, and Wi-Fi Offered to All Guests
- Bottle of Wine
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Summer never ends on the shimmering sands of Lovers Key, a semi-private island bathed by the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
The easygoing beach community of Fort Myers Beach spans multiple barrier islands just south of Fort Myers proper, making the most of the 80-degree Gulf of Mexico and sugary sand. Locals call the busy intersection of San Carlos Boulevard and Estero Boulevard "Times Square" for its concentration of bars, restaurants, and surf shops, but the farther you go in either direction, the more mangrove coves and wading birds replace the bustle and bright lights. Even more natural beauty can be found at nearby spots like Lovers Key State Park—which has been named one of Florida's best beaches.
Lovers Key Resort is situated on its namesake, Lovers Key, just south of Fort Myers Beach. In addition to a romantic moniker, this largely private island boasts a beautiful beach, mangroves draped with spanish moss, and protected sea life like manatees and dolphins. You'll enjoy a lovely view of it all from the private balcony of your suite, which also offers a king-size bed, sleeper sofa, full kitchen, and separate shower and tub.
Beyond your suite accommodations, make a splash in the lagoon-style heated pool or savor a meal at Flippers on the Bay, one of the area's best bets for waterfront casual dining. The restaurant is "a favorite hangout for locals that want to enjoy a frozen rum drink and some good Florida fare in a very relaxed, away-from-it-all atmosphere," according to the Naples Daily News. Start with Calusa crab cakes or tuna ceviche, then try the original coconut shrimp—hand-battered and deep-fried with a mango coulis.
• Valid for stays from now to October 31, 2015
• Be aware that the pool will be closed for parts of September—call the resort to ask if this will affect your stay
• Blackout dates are September 3-4 and 6-7, 2015
• Taxes and the resort fee are not included in this voucher, but are payable directly to the property
Lovers Key Resort is a staycation for us and we absolutely love it! The accommodations are wonderful, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Every chance we get we will return to Lovers Key Resort.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to October 31, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes complimentary daily breakfast, parking, and Wi-Fi offered to all guests; bottle of wine
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Blackout date(s): September 3 to 4, 6 to 7, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 2, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2015 • Enjoy By October 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms