Near Anaheim, the Fun Begins at The Hotel Fullerton
The Hotel Fullerton • Fullerton, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King Room or a Tower King Room
- Welcome Drinks
- Shuttle to Theme Parks
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Five Nights
A quick drive to the top attractions in Southern California, this stylish hotel is equipped with an outdoor pool and hot tub, two restaurants, and more.
Founded in the 1850s by German winemakers, Anaheim has since outgrown its agrarian roots and has blossomed into a mecca of fun for the whole family. Not only is it home to the theme park that started it all, as well as other big-name amusement parks, it also boasts two professional sports teams, a 44,000-square-foot retail-and-entertainment complex, a couple of golf courses, and several excellent restaurants. To top it all off, Anaheim is situated less than 30 miles from both Los Angeles and some of Orange County's best beaches, including Huntington and Newport.
Situated just north of Anaheim, The Hotel Fullerton sits a short five miles from Southern California's top amusement park and offers complimentary shuttles throughout the day. On-site, guests have access to two delicious restaurants: the casual yet sophisticated Griswold Bar & Grill, which features flat-screen TVs and serves classic American fare, and RED Restaurant, dishing up a delicious breakfast buffet along with à la carte items each morning. After checking in to your room—which is stylishly appointed with one king or one queen bed and equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV—head down for a dip in the heated outdoor pool, relax in the hot tub, or get a workout in the state-of-the-art fitness center.
"Thank you for a wonderful stay! The room was clean and the staff was very nice and courteous. Definitely would visit again."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - June 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes Wi-Fi, welcome drinks, and shuttle to theme parks
- Voucher not valid with reward points
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available for an additional cost; please inquire with merchant at check-in
- Blackout date(s): March 6-9, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings