Endless Excitement at a Grand Galveston Oasis
Moody Gardens Hotel • Galveston, TX
- Holiday Package: A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a King Island-View Room, Double-Queen Island-View Room, or Greater Between November 3, 2013 and January 2, 2014 with Two Two-Day Moody Gardens Attraction Passes ($279)
- Or, Thanksgiving Package: A Two-Night Stay Over the Thanksgiving Holiday for Up to Four People in a King Island-View Room, Double-Queen Island-View Room, or Greater Between November 28, 2013 and December 1, 2013 with Two VIP Passes to the Home for the Holidays Gift Show ($249)
- Two Passes to the Festival of Lights
- Valet Parking
When it comes to dishing out a bounty of year-round entertainment, Galveston gets it right. The Lone Star State's coastal hot spot is packed with activities that keep things interesting, from aquariums and gardens to wining and dining. A jovial atmosphere and balmy temperatures draw visitors from afar as well as from neighboring Houston. Modern resorts and family-friendly attractions near the shoreline give way to historic limestone buildings and fine dining downtown. At sunset, take a leisurely stroll along the seawall for a glimpse of the beaches and prominent landmarks illuminated by the fading horizon.
Add some exotic flair to the holiday season at the brilliant botanical setting of Moody Gardens Hotel. Acres of lush tropical landscaping and contemporary pyramids—home to a living rainforest and Texas-size aquarium—surround this grand Galveston oasis. After marveling at the hotel's lavish lobby, unwind in the comfort of your king or double-queen room complete with luxury amenities like plush bathrobes and Wi-Fi service. Panoramic views of the Pyramids or Galveston Island entice you to experience the splendor right outside your door—a plethora of on-site attractions for guests of all ages.
Take a peek at the playful penguins, seals, and sharks at the Aquarium Pyramid, a colossal ten-story blue-glass aquarium building filled with extraordinary marine life. Study more than 1,000 species of exotic flora and fauna at the Rainforest Pyramid, where Saki Monkeys roam freely. Meanwhile, Thanksgiving holiday visitors can stock up on unique gifts from more than 150 vendors at the hotel's Holiday Gift Market. Enjoy a spirited celebration with admission to the Festival of Lights, featuring hundreds of animated holiday displays and ice skating. After an action-packed day, find solace at the elegant spa, take a dip in the palm tree-lined outdoor pool, or hit the links at the premier Moody Garden Golf Course.
Whether you ring in the season or marvel at Galveston's bells and whistles, this Texas Escape is sure to inspire plenty of smiles.
"We had a fabulous, relaxing weekend. The Christmas shopping was lots of fun. We are looking forward to doing it again next year!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes valet parking and two passes to the Festival of Lights
- Option A: voucher does not include the Thanksgiving holiday weekend (November 27-30, 2013)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property; children under 17 may stay in room accompanied by adult
- Credit card information is required for booking; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Additional attraction passes available for purchase through Moody Gardens directly
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): November 1-2, 2013; December 14 and 31, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 2, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 2, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 2, 2014 • Enjoy By January 2, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings