A Family-Friendly Smoky Mountains Resort
Brookside Resort • Gatlinburg, TN
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Double Queen or Single King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($54)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Double Queen or Single King Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($120)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Ten Nights
This family-friendly resort prides itself on being "city close, country quiet." It donates a portion of revenue to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Gatlinburg has become the preferred base camp for intrepid climbers and nature lovers looking to launch an expedition into the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. As gorgeous as the surrounding wilderness is, the scene in town is just as vibrant, with streets lined with art galleries, stylish boutiques, and music-filled bars and restaurants. Despite the misty haze that gives the mountains their name, the Smokies are a clear favorite when it comes to area attractions: More than 500,000 pristine acres contain countless nature trails, fishing holes, and wild animals.
Built along a cascading stream in the foothills of the Smokies, Brookside Resort welcomes travelers looking for a rustic retreat that's as quiet as it is convenient to Gatlinburg. The ten-acre property offers comfortable accommodations with wood-burning fireplaces and jetted tubs in the private bathrooms. Rooms also feature 39-inch flat-screen TVs and balconies overlooking the Roaring Fork Stream—a romantic place to unwind while listening to the sounds of the water. Brookside's hearty continental breakfast, including an oatmeal bar, biscuits and gravy, pastries, cold cereal, and fresh fruit, is a perfect way to start the day before taking advantage of on-site activities like the basketball court and river walk with covered bridges—not to mention the world of stunning natural beauty in every direction.
The resort was really nice, and the staff was great and more than willing to help. Our room was right on the river, and we actually slept with our balcony door open and listened to the river over the rocks all night—it was so relaxing!! We will be back!-- LivingSocial Member
Out of the hustle and bustle of Gatlinburg, but within easy walking distance. Beautiful bubbling brook behind the resort. Great pool and playground for kids.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture or $25 rescheduling fee
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- No smoking inside rooms; all rooms have own patio where you can smoke
- No pets allowed
- Upgrades to a Honeymoon Suite are available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): May 22-25
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 6, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms