Savor the Wine Capital of Sonoma County
Hope-Merrill House Bed & Breakfast Inn • Geyserville, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two People in the Victorian, Carpenter Gothic, Briar Rose, Vineyard View, or Bradbury Room, Sundays Through Thursdays
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Welcome Bottle of Wine or Champagne
- Wine Passport for Complimentary Tastings at More Than 100 Sonoma County Wineries
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Bring your appetite—gourmet breakfast and complimentary wine tastings will ensure you leave this antique-laden B&B fully satisfied.
Home to the first winery in California, Sonoma County still retains its rustic roots today and has yet to be overrun by the bells and whistles that have swallowed other areas in wine country. In towns like Geyserville—known as the Wine Capital of Sonoma County—you'll get individual attention in relaxed tasting rooms, including the likes of Silver Oak, Francis Ford Coppola, and Clos du Bois, to name a few.
Upon arrival at Hope-Merrill House Bed & Breakfast Inn, settle into the Victorian, Carpenter Gothic, Briar Rose, Vineyard View, or Bradbury room. Each offers one queen-size bed, a private bathroom, and various other amenities, like a clawfoot tub with an overhead shower, a shower for two, a fireplace, and a TV. Accommodations are appointed with lovingly maintained antique furnishings and handmade Bradbury & Bradbury wallpaper. Despite the provincial ambiance, complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the inn.
With only 2,000 permanent residents, Geyserville is nothing if not personable—and the innkeepers are no different. They'll spoil you with a four-course gourmet breakfast each morning, provide concierge services at no charge, and set you up with a wine passport for complimentary tastings at more than 100 wineries throughout the county, courtesy of Wine Country Inns of Sonoma.
The incomparable Hope-Merrill House is perfect for travelers who insist on the finest historic accommodations while touring the wine country.-- BedandBreakfast.com
Wonderful accommodations and very pleasant hosts. The breakfasts we had were absolutely the most delicious we have ever had at any B&B. I highly recommend this accommodation, and we would love to stay here again.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from May 1 to July 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a daily gourmet breakfast for 2, welcome bottle of wine or champagne, and wine passport for complimentary tastings at more than 100 Sonoma County wineries
- Must be age 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Weekend upgrades available for an additional $50 to be paid directly to the merchant; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2015 • Enjoy By July 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings