Savor the Wine Capital of Sonoma County
Hope-Merrill House Bed & Breakfast Inn • Geyserville, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Victorian, Carpenter Gothic, Briar Rose, Vineyard View, or Bradbury Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Welcome Bottle of Wine
- Wine Passport for Complimentary Tastings at More Than 100 Sonoma County Wineries
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Bring your appetite—gourmet breakfast and complimentary wine tastings will ensure you leave this antique-laden B&B fully satisfied.
Home to the first winery in California, Sonoma County still retains its rustic roots today and has yet to be overrun by the bells and whistles that have swallowed other areas in wine country. In towns like Geyserville—known as the Wine Capital of Sonoma County—you'll get individual attention in relaxed tasting rooms, including the likes of Silver Oak, Francis Ford Coppola, and Clos du Bois, to name a few.
Upon arrival at Hope-Merrill House Bed & Breakfast Inn, settle into the Victorian, Carpenter Gothic, Briar Rose, Vineyard View, or Bradbury room. Each offers one queen-size bed, a private bathroom, and various other amenities, like a clawfoot tub with an overhead shower, a shower for two, a fireplace, and a TV. Accommodations are appointed with lovingly maintained antique furnishings and handmade Bradbury & Bradbury wallpaper. Despite the provincial ambiance, complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the inn.
With only 2,000 permanent residents, Geyserville is nothing if not personable—and the innkeepers are no different. They'll spoil you with a four-course gourmet breakfast each morning, provide concierge services at no charge, and set you up with a wine passport for complimentary tastings at more than 100 wineries throughout the county, courtesy of Wine Country Inns of Sonoma.
"The incomparable Hope-Merrill House is perfect for travelers who insist on the finest historic accommodations while touring the wine country."-- BedandBreakfast.com
"Wonderful accommodations and very pleasant hosts. The breakfasts we had were absolutely the most delicious we have ever had at any B&B. I highly recommend this accommodation, and we would love to stay here again."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 25, 2015
- Special wine maker's dinner weekends require an extra $75 per couple on the weekends of January 23-24, 2015; February 20-21, 2015; March 27-28, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by March 1, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required by phone and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily gourmet breakfast for 2, concierge service, 1 welcome bottle of wine, and wine passport for complimentary tastings at 122 Sonoma County Wineries
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests ages 21+
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 8 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 9% TOT tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Service animals accepted
- Blackout date(s): January 17-18, 2015; February 13-16, 2015; March 6-8, 13-15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 25, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 25, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 25, 2015 • Enjoy By April 25, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings