Nature Meets Luxury at a Resort on Siletz Bay
Salishan Spa & Golf Resort • Gleneden Beach, OR
- A One- ($129) or a Two-Night Stay ($249) for Two in a Deluxe Room, Any Days of the Week
- Choice of One: Daily Breakfast for Two or Wine and Chocolate Strawberries Upon Arrival
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Valid for Stays from Now to June 10, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Combine Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
The stately amenities and lush scenery make every stay at this four-star resort unforgettable.
Every year, Pacific gray whales and wild king salmon make the journey back to the Central Oregon Coast. But there's another migration heading for these gorgeous shores, prompted by the decadent spa treatments, fine dining, boutique shopping, and seaside golf that beckon more visitors each year. The small community of Gleneden Beach, only five miles south of Lincoln City, delivers a perfect cocktail of rocky beaches and civilized pursuits to ensure that no one leaves without vowing to return.
Salishan Spa & Golf Resort is a 250-acre gem overlooking Siletz Bay in Gleneden Beach. Here, Deluxe Rooms boast views of the bay or golf course, and each offers cedar and granite furnishings, plush bathrobes, luxury linens, Wi-Fi, a fireplace, and a spacious bathroom. Guests can wake to the smell of fresh-brewed coffee at The Sun Room restaurant, serving breakfast fare like fresh, seasonal fruit and French toast with Oregon hazelnuts. If early meals aren't your thing, the resort has three other restaurants to satisfy your appetite throughout the day.
Golf enthusiasts can hit the resort's 18-hole, par-71 course, redesigned by legendary pro and Oregon golf icon Peter Jacobsen. Revered for its old-growth timber and spectacular ocean views, this is one of the few courses in the world where you can both score an eagle and spot one on the same hole. After a whale of a good time on the links—and a possible whale sighting on any of the seaside greens—take in a relaxing massage or facial at the full-service spa. Or, enjoy wineries, casinos, museums, aquariums, beaches, shopping, and world-class sport fishing—all just minutes from the resort.
• 10% tax and $12.50 resort fee are not included—you'll pay those directly to the resort
• Children are welcome at the property; ages 18 and younger can stay for free
• Domestic dogs and cats are allowed for an additional fee; inquire with property for more details
• Blackout dates: February 16-17; April 21-22 and 25-27; May 13 and 18-19, 2016
Gorgeous suite with very comfy bed, furniture, and nice bath amenities. Lovely registration area with fireplace, library, and lots of comfortable places to sit and read. Terrific food overlooking [...] the golf course. Warm pool, sauna, and hot tubs!-- LivingSocial Member
Salishan is a classy and beautiful resort staffed by friendly people. The resort is nestled in natural wooded surroundings overlooking Siletz Bay. And they have a magnificent beach for long walks on the seashore. Salishan is truly a gem.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 4 additional as gifts; vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to June 10, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes choice of one: daily breakfast for 2 or wine and chocolate strawberries upon arrival; late 1 p.m. checkout
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not includedw
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Blackout dates: February 16 to 17; April 21 to 22, 25 to 27; May 13, and 18 to 19, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 10, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 2, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 10, 2016 • Enjoy By June 10, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings