Family-Friendly Escapades at This Berkshires Resort
Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort • Hancock, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Three Children in a Country Inn Suite with a King Bed and a Queen Sofa Sleeper, with Arrivals on Sundays through Wednesdays
- Two Full-Day Passes to Mountain Adventure Park or Two Two-Hour Passes to Aerial Adventure Park
- Late Noon Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
Theme park passes, spacious suites, and a friendly staff add up to a vacation the whole family will love.
No matter which season you visit, the Berkshire Mountains of northwest Massachusetts offer plenty of year-round fun, both indoors and out. Outdoorsy types mountain bike and hike along a local section of the Appalachian Trail, as well as on paths up Mount Greylock. Those with an interest in aesthetics can stop off at the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Arts, which is one of the largest modern-art museums in the world, while American classics abound at the Norman Rockwell Museum.
Forget minimum height requirements; the roomy suites at Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort appeal to all ages. Drop into your king-size bed and catch a flick on the flat-screen TV, or wander through the separate living room—outfitted with a queen-size sleeper sofa—before rolling up your sleeves in the convenient kitchenette. After settling in, kids can celebrate by splashing down in the heated outdoor pool, while parents can cruise the Just Jiminy shop or browse the Internet via the inn's complimentary Wi-Fi.
Best of all, this Escape includes passes to your choice of the Mountain Adventure Park or Aerial Adventure Park. The former features a mountain coaster, alpine slide, giant swing, and rock climbing wall, while the latter is a forest ropes course with six individual, elevated courses. No matter which park you choose, you're in for some high-flying fun.
"Great family fun time. The staff was very accommodating, friendly and upbeat! Would definitely return."-- LivingSocial Member
"This was a fun mini vacation for us. The kids are already talking about going back next year. The suite was spacious and clean. Thank you!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for arrivals on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesday between now and August 28, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 adults and up to 3 children
- Room includes one king bed and one queen sofa bed
- Rollaways available for $15 per night; subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): July 3 and 17
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 28, 2014 • Enjoy By August 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings