Hawaiian Traditions Meet Modern Accommodations
Hilo Hawaiian Hotel • Hilo, HI
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Renovated Standard Room ($348) or a Renovated Deluxe Ocean-View Room ($420)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for Two at Queen's Court
- 50% Discount Toward the Roberts Hawaii Evening Special Volcano Tour for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Say "aloha" to a private lanai and a location just two miles from the beach at this Big Island hotel.
Often called the City of Rainbows, Hilo boasts some of the most abundant sunshowers on the Big Island. The quaint town of fewer tourists than residents is significantly wetter than the west side of the island, but as a result, Hilo sparkles with glistening green lawns and gushing waterfalls.
A landmark hotel set on Hilo's shaded Banyan Drive, Castle Resorts & Hotels' Hilo Hawaiian Hotel has been restored to its former grandeur by recent multi-million dollar renovations. Spacious rooms offer sweeping views of Mauna Kea and Hilo Bay—most from a private lanai. Custom-made furniture evokes a feeling of Old Hawaii, while modern amenities include a flat-screen television, air conditioning, and wireless Internet access, which is complimentary in the lobby. Stop into the Queen's Court Restaurant for an island fusion omelet—think bacon, Portuguese sausage, and passion fruit Hollandaise sauce—before stretching out beside the freshwater swimming pool for some Hawaiian-style rest and relaxation.
"Hawaiʻi is twice as big as the other Hawaiian Islands combined, and its dramatic terrain will surprise you and take you to extremes."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 19, 2014; must book by August 31
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; maximum of 3 in a Standard Room and 4 in a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- Contact property for fees for additional people
- Evening Volcano Special Tour with Roberts Hawaii is not available July 1 through August 31, 2014; all other dates are subject to availability
- Children allowed
- Internet access available
- Airfare not include
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2014 • Enjoy By December 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings