Home on the Range in Grand Teton
The Wort Hotel • Jackson, WY
- One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Now Through December 13, 2013 ($129)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, January 1 Through March 31, 2014 ($169)
- Daily Breakfast
- Valet Parking
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
The gravitational pull of Jackson Hole, Wyoming, is undeniable—this Wild West valley turned upscale ski town has attracted settlers, wanderers, and travelers for upwards of 200 years. And unlike other mountain resorts dotting the Western landscape, Jackson Hole steeps visitors in its own way of life—marked by reverence for the outdoors and salt-of-the-earth personality—rather than change itself. In the summer, Grand Teton National Park draws throngs of hikers and climbers; in winter, gravity wins out as skiers zip down the area's world-class slopes.
Situated at the foot of the majestic Grand Teton, The Wort Hotel fuses the Wild West with modern creature comforts and fine Western American art. There's no showdown when it comes to service at this AAA Four Diamond Award-winning property: The luxurious guest rooms feature custom furniture, original artwork, hypoallergenic down comforters, and complimentary Wi-Fi service. Finer touches include a yellow rose left on your hypoallergenic duvet at turndown and a complimentary ski shuttle complete with cookies and hot cider.
If your boots are made for walkin', mosey on over to the restaurants, nightlife, and cowboy couture shopping just steps away in Jackson Hole Town Square. Trade in your Tony Lama boots and Stetson hat for ski boots and ear warmers for a day on the slopes, or snowmobile your way through Yellowstone National Park (only an hour away). Springtime guests can saddle up for a horseback riding adventure, or swap spurs for waders to experience Jackson Hole's world-class fly fishing.
Head west to The Wort Hotel and you'll find a luxurious home, home on the range.
"This brick Victorian hotel near the Town Square, built in 1941, seems to have been around as long as the Tetons, but it feels fresh inside (there's even property-wide Wi-Fi)."-- Read Fordor's Review of The Wort Hotel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast for two, valet parking for one car
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): December 14-31, 2013; February 14-18, 2014
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings