An Orlando Vacation for the Whole Family
Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort • Lake Buena Vista, FL
- A Two- ($325) or Five-Night ($625) Stay for Up to Eight in a Two-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom Villa from Now until December 19, 2013
- Or, a Two- ($475) or Five-Night ($825) Stay for Up to Eight in a Two-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom Villa from January 3 to February 15, 2014
Orlando's high-flying theme parks and trendsetting nightclubs make this Sunshine State city the perfect place for kids and kids-at-heart to let loose. Where else can you spin yourself silly in tiny teacups, scope out sea life and hand-feed dolphins, and groove to your favorite DJ—all on the same day? In addition to attracting state-of-the-art family attractions, the destination's world-class tourism industry has also inspired an acclaimed culinary scene, as well as countless high-end boutiques and outlet malls.
The two-bedroom, two-bathroom villas at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort are the perfect home-away-from-home for your Orlando family adventure. Set in Lake Buena Vista with regular shuttles to the nearby theme parks, these condos sleep up to eight and feature flat-screen TVs, a full kitchen, and a private balcony. Parents will enjoy unwinding in the king-size master bedroom room while kids will find a haven in a separate room with two double beds. Extra guests in tow? There is also a queen-size sleeper sofa in the living room.
The Resort pleases the kids' need for adventure and your desire for relaxation with two lazy rivers, five swimming pools, three game rooms, and three restaurants. Watch the little ones splash and swim as you recline in a nearby cabana, or slide on your flip-flops for a game of mini golf on the 18-hole course.
The next day, embark on a journey filled with tons of animals (of the wild and cartoon variety), thrilling rides, and unlimited excitement in the form of high-tech attractions based on their favorite movie characters or roller coasters that leave them soaking wet. With all the family fun, your kids will be talking about this Escape long into the winter.
"Perfect location for [Orlando theme] parks...Clean and comfortable. Can't wait to go back!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Can combine vouchers to stay up to 7 nights
- Only valid for stays between now and February 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Rescheduling 18 days before arrival free of charge, within 17 days incurs a $99 fee; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 8 guests
- Shuttle service is $6 per person per day
- Airfare not included
- Credit card required at booking
- Taxes not included, payable directly to Vacation Strategy at the time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): November 22-24 and December 20- January 1, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 15, 2014 • Enjoy By February 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings