Suite Hospitality at Lake of the Ozarks
AVILA Luxury Suites at The Lodge of Four Seasons • Lake Ozark, MO
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in an AVILA Luxury Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($349) or Fridays and Saturdays ($459)
- Daily Full American Breakfast Buffet in Breezes Restaurant
- Featured SPA In-Room Amenity Delivery and Bottle of Organic Wine
- $50 Dining Credit at HK's Restaurant
- $100 Spa Credit
- 2 p.m. Late Checkout
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
An acclaimed spa and condominium-like suites make this luxury property a stand out near the Lake of the Ozarks.
Nicknamed "The Magic Dragon" for its mesmerizing medley of twists and turns, the Lake of the Ozarks touches more than 1,500 acres of shoreline as it snakes through the northern part of Central Missouri. Once the largest man-made lake in the country, its banks boast some of the hottest real estate in the state, while the surrounding sandstone bluffs of the Ozarks draw in droves of tourists—more than three million people visit the Midwestern locale annually.
Natural stone accents and manicured gardens greet guests at AVILA Luxury Suites at The Lodge of Four Seasons—a family-owned property that is filled with cozy Midwestern touches. In keeping with the lodge's warm décor, the one-bedroom, one-bathroom suites offer a working fireplace, along with a full-size and fully equipped kitchen, a spacious dining area, and an inviting sitting space. Pampered patrons can score a world-class massage at Spa Shiki—recognized as the top spa in the country by readers of Spa Magazine—before indulging in a full breakfast buffet at Breezes Restaurant.
"Wonderful accommodations...beyond expectations! The complex was also very nice, and the staff was friendly and helpful."-- LivingSocial Member
"We went with our two boys for a last minute getaway, and we had an absolute perfect time! The staff was wonderful and the accommodations were well beyond the LivingSocial price. I would and have already highly recommended this."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 15, 2014; must book at least 7 days in advance
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes full American breakfast buffet each morning in Breezes Restaurant; $50 credit in HK’s Restaurant & Bar (does not apply toward gratuity); in-room spa amenity and 1 bottle of organic wine for 2; up to $100 in resort spa credit is applied as $25 per person per day towards any 50 minute or more spa treatment; credit cannot be used in combination with any other spa offer or discount; credit does not apply toward any spa retail purchases; there is an 18 % standard service fee on all treatments, and is based on the full retail value of the spa service provided
- Spa treatments must be scheduled 14 days in advance of weekend stays, 72 hours in advance of weekday stays
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $30 per adult - includes breakfast; additional children under 18 without additional bedding may be added free of charge; other components in package for additional adults 18+ are extra; $10 Resort Service Fee per person with 7.975% tax not included.
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 10.975% tax and $10 resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children under 12 eat free from the Children's Menu selections with a paying adult
- Blackout date(s): March 16-20, 2014; March 30-31, 2014; April 16-17, 2014; May 21-24, 2014; June 7-11, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 12, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2014 • Enjoy By June 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms