Lakeside Romance in the Poconos
Cove Haven Resort • Lakeville, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Cove Harbour Suite ($179), Harbour Tower Room ($169), or Cove Fantasy Suite ($219)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Cove Harbour Suite ($479), Harbour Tower Room ($439), or Cove Fantasy Suite ($569)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
A lovers' retreat in every sense of the term, this resort's rooms are outfitted with heart-shaped whirlpools and round beds.
Tucked away in the pastoral Pocono Mountains of northeastern Pennsylvania, beautiful Lake Wallenpaupack serves as a recreational hub for the communities that surround it. The nine-square-mile lake is stocked with bass, trout, perch, and catfish, drawing anglers from all over the state. Its 52 miles of forested shoreline provide ample opportunity for wildlife viewing, snowmobiling, and snow tubing in the winter. On the lake itself, ice skating and even ice fishing take over when the water freezes.
Cove Haven Resort sits on a secluded cove on the lake, the perfect location for a lovers' retreat. Whether for a honeymoon or simply a weekend trip, the private suites, restaurants, recreational facilities, and even a nightclub make this intimate hideaway perfect for you and your special someone. Each suite features a heart-shaped whirlpool for two, a round king-size bed, TV, Bose Wave radio, and more. The suites each offer their own unique features—some have celestial ceilings, for example—as well.
The resort has plenty to offer beyond the suites. Before indulging in a romantic candlelit dinner at the Colosseum Restaurant—where the menu changes nightly—sip cocktails at Lookout Lounge, affording stellar views of the lake. The Sports Palace is stocked with indoor tennis and racquetball courts, while the Harbourside Health Club and Spa provides workout equipment, an indoor swimming pool, and two free-form whirlpools. And when it comes time for evening entertainment, the Champagne Palace Nightclub dishes out live music, standup comedy, and dancing.
"Fantastic, romantic, beautiful place. This was our third visit and we plan to go several times a year, every year. It just revives our relationship."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and May 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations, with any other offer, promotion, discount, or loyalty program
- Cancellation must be made 5 days or more prior to arrival. A cancellation less than 5 days prior to arrival will result in forfeit of voucher
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- No one under 18
- Couples-only resort
- Voucher is all-inclusive of unlimited breakfast and dinner, and includes live entertainment nightly, activities and more
- Fishing is not permitted in the lake without a license
- 6% sales tax, 3% county tax, 18% gratuity and $20 daily resort fee are not included; payable directly to the property at check-in
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): February 13-16, March 14-16, May 16-17 and 23-25
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 17, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • Enjoy By May 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings