Unbeatable NYC Views from a Queens Hotel
Z NYC Hotel • Long Island City, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen or Two-Twin Room, Any Days of the Week from Now to March 31 ($149)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen or Two-Twin Room; Sundays through Thursdays ($139) or Fridays and Saturdays ($169) from July 1 to September 8
- Welcome Drinks and Appetizer at the Hotel Bar
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Art galleries, restaurants, and views of Manhattan that'll drop your jaw—this is Long Island City. This is Queens.
For the best views of Manhattan, you'll have to cross the East River into Long Island City, Queens. And once you arrive, you'll see why so many Manhattan and Brooklyn residents make the move: Long Island City boasts the highest concentration of art galleries, studios, and exhibition spaces of anywhere in New York City. SculptureCenter, the Noguchi Museum, and a branch of the Museum of Modern Art are just a few of the neighborhood's creative institutions. You'll also find lovely waterfront parks and trendy eateries. Best of all, Long Island City is just one subway stop from Grand Central Terminal on the 7 line.
Located in a hip, up-and-coming quarter of Long Island City, the 14-story Z NYC Hotel is a reflection of the city's timeless style, with Jazz Age themes and stark industrial accents bedecking the lobby. The vintage-meets-contemporary theme continues in the hotel's cozy guest rooms. In addition to your comfortable queen or double-twin bed made up with luxury linens and a suite of modern amenities (including waterfall showers, flat-screen televisions, and wireless Internet), each room offers a majestic panorama of the Manhattan skyline via floor-to-ceiling windows.
Sit down to dinner at Z NYC's subterranean restaurant—featuring traditional Italian cuisine in a elegant setting—or unwind in the Z Lounge and Bar, providing the ideal atmosphere for mingling, as well as delighting the senses of foodies. Afterward, knock back a nightcap at the rooftop bar, where the gorgeous skyline awaits.
What an awesome experience here at this fabulous hotel. First of all, the view is crazy!! You have the New York skyline right in front of you, great for taking pictures and for inspiration. You will never want to close the drapes.-- Facebook Review
Excellent staff. Beautiful view and room. We had a wonderful stay.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes welcome drinks and appetizer at the hotel bar
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 14.75% NYS and $3.50/night occupancy fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Credit card information and photo ID are required at check-in; must be 21 or over to book
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): July 3 to 4, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 8, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 8, 2015 • Enjoy By September 8, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings