River Views and Holiday Cheer at this Louisville Hotel
Galt House Hotel • Louisville, KY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Executive Suite
- Overnight Self-Parking for One Vehicle
- Premium Wi-Fi
- Combine Two Vouchers for a Stay of Two Nights
This hotel in the heart of Louisville has numerous dining options, river views, and plenty of Christmas spirit.
While Louisville may be synonymous with the Derby (and all that comes with it: mint juleps, big hats, and Millionaire's Row) there's a lot more happening in Kentucky's largest city—bourbon! the East Market District! performing arts venues! In this city defined by its patchwork of distinct neighborhoods—Germantown's hip, eclectic scene is an attraction in and of itself—you can revel in the spirit of the Old South or ride a roller coaster of up-and-coming restaurants, microbreweries, and art galleries into this city's equally bright and progressive future.
Located right in heart of Louisville, the Galt House Hotel is within walking distance of many local attractions. The hotel's executive suites feature one king or two queen beds, with a flat-screen TV in a separate sitting area. The sprawling hotel offers retail shopping and six dining spots and bars on the property, including a 24-hour deli and a rooftop restaurant. Take in the expansive city views from the Club 360 fitness center, and revel in being at the center of it all.
From November 15 to January 1, Christmas at the Galt House will fill the hotel with holiday cheer. The featured attraction, the KaLightscope pavilion, tells the story of A Christmas Carol with larger-than-life luminaries. Also, visit the Snow Fairy Princess and her castle, the Peppermint Express Kiddie Train, and, of course, the Big Guy himself—Santa! New this year is Pam Tillis & Friends: A Kentucky Christmas Dinner Show, which runs from November 15 to December 13. Tickets for all events can be purchased in advance.
"Love this hotel—such nice, big rooms, so clean, and comfortable!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from November 1 through February 3, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee of $17.20 per night not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): November 7-8; December 2-5, 10, 12, 31, 2014; January 11-12, 23-24, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 3, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 3, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 3, 2015 • Enjoy By February 3, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings