A New Kind of Southern Style: One Night at a Luxury Louisville Hotel
The Brown Hotel • Louisville,, KY
- A One-Night Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Room, Any Day of the Week ($159)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two People in a Club-Level Room (Club Classic, Club Deluxe King, or Club Two Double Room) with Access to Private Lounge that has Complimentary Breakfast, Starbucks Coffee, and Happy Hour with Beer and Wine, Any Day of the Week ($179)
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Valid for Stays from Now to December 30, 2016
- Blackout Dates: September 7 to 10, 13 to 24, and 27 to 30; October 1, 4 to 8, 17 to 22, and 29; November 3 to 5, 9 to 19, 29, and 30, 2016
- Combine Up to Five Vouchers to Extend Your Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
While the spirit of the South remains strong in Louisville, the city has managed to make a name for itself as a progressive enclave on par with the likes of Portland and Austin. The East Market District is brimming with bourbon micro-distilleries, antique shops, and art galleries, while the Highlands' Bardstown Road is replete with hipster havens and "Keep Louisville Weird" stickers. With a patchwork of eclectic neighborhoods and plenty of young professionals flocking to the city, there's certainly a lot more to Kentucky's largest city than the "greatest two minutes in sports."
Three miles from Churchill Downs, The Brown Hotel—a AAA Four Diamond—is truly exquisite.
Ornate, hand-painted plaster relief ceilings and decorative crown moldings are still intact throughout the hotel, yet the guest rooms are a study in contemporary sophistication: Beds are topped with Egyptian cotton linens, European white goose-down comforters, and a custom-designed throw blanket, while other amenities include flat-screen TVs and complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Club Floor room guests have plush terry robes, a dedicated concierge, and access to the Club Lounge, where a continental breakfast; afternoon snacks; hors d'oeuvres; plus beer, wine, and soft drinks are all on the house.
Learn. Kentucky Derby Museum.
Marvel. Speed Art Museum.
Submerge. Louisville Mega Cavern.
Sip. Kentucky Peerless Distilling Co.
Beautiful hotel.-- LivingSocial Member
Everything was flawless.-- LivingSocial Member
The stay was fantastic. The staff was incredibly friendly, helpful, and efficien... the hotel room was well-appointed. We returned from our stay very relaxed.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to December 30, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes complimentary valet parking
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $30 per person
- Blackout date(s): September 7 to 10, 13 to 24, and 27 to 30; October 1, 4 to 8, 17 to 22, and 29; November 3 to 5, 9 to 19, 29, and 30, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 20, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2016 • Enjoy By December 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings