Bourbon Tasting at a Luxury Louisville Hotel
The Brown Hotel • Louisville, KY
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room, from Now to February 26, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Bourbon Flight for Two in the Lobby Lounge
- Valet Parking
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Soak up all things Louisville—including a bourbon flight for two—at this Four Diamond luxury hotel just three miles from Churchill Downs.
While the spirit of the South remains strong in Louisville, the city has managed to make a name for itself as a progressive enclave on par with the likes of Portland and Austin. The East Market District is brimming with bourbon micro-distilleries, antique shops, and art galleries, while the Highlands' Bardstown Road is replete with hipster havens and "Keep Louisville Weird" stickers. With a patchwork of eclectic neighborhoods and plenty of young professionals flocking to the city, there's certainly a lot more to Kentucky's largest city than the "greatest two minutes in sports."
Three miles from Churchill Downs, The Brown Hotel—a AAA Four Diamond property and one of Travel + Leisure's World's Best 500 Hotels in 2012—is a "fixture in the city's history," says Garden & Gun. "From the towering marble-clad main lobby to the antique-appointed rooms, this 16-story English Renaissance block exudes old-school elegance of the Gilded Age. Given its location near the landmark Palace Theater, The Brown plays host to more than its share of celebrities, especially during Derby Week."
Ornate, hand-painted plaster relief ceilings and decorative crown moldings are still intact throughout the hotel, yet the guest rooms are a study in contemporary sophistication: Beds are topped with Egyptian cotton linens, European white goose-down comforters, and a custom-designed throw blanket, while other amenities include flat-screen TVs and complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Club Floor room guests have plush terry robes, a dedicated concierge, and access to the Club Lounge, where a continental breakfast; afternoon snacks; hors d'oeuvres; and beer, wine, and soft drinks are all on the house.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Both guests must be ages 21+
• Ask when booking about upgrading to the Club Floor for an additional $30
• Blackout dates: November 20-21, 30, 2015; December 1-4, 31, 2015; January 1-6, 12, 28; February 19, 2016
The staff, the room, the perks of the package, absolutely everything was fantastic! We are from the Louisville area and treated this as a stay-cation, and we would definitely recommend it to friends and stay there again!-- LivingSocial Member
You are treated like royalty, their customer service is top-notch, and the hotel is just beyond beautiful.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to February 26, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes bourbon flight for 2 in the lobby lounge and valet parking
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests ages 21+
- Upgrades available to the Club Floor for an additional fee of $30; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): November 20, 21, 30, 2015; December 1 to 4, 31, 2015 to January 6, 2016; January 12, 28; February 19, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 26, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 26, 2016 • Enjoy By February 26, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms