Bourbon, Hot Browns, and a Classic Louisville Hotel
The Brown Hotel • Louisville, KY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room ($195), a Club Deluxe King Room ($225), or a One-Bedroom Suite ($325)
- Bottle of Red Wine and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries Upon Arrival
- Bourbon Flight for Two in the Lobby Lounge
- Two Hot Browns and Two Non-Alcoholic Beverages for Lunch at J. Graham's Cafe
- Valet Parking
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
Soak up all things Louisville—bourbon! hot browns!—at this Four Diamond luxury hotel just three miles from Churchill Downs.
While the spirit of the South remains strong in Louisville, the city has managed to make a name for itself as a progressive enclave on par with the likes of Portland and Austin. The East Market District is brimming with bourbon micro-distilleries, antique shops, and art galleries, while the Highlands' Bardstown Road is replete with hipster havens and "Keep Louisville Weird" stickers. With a patchwork of eclectic neighborhoods and plenty of young professionals flocking to the city, there's certainly a lot more to Kentucky's largest city than the "greatest two minutes in sports."
Three miles from Churchill Downs, The Brown Hotel—a AAA Four Diamond property and one of Travel + Leisure's World's Best 500 Hotels in 2012—is a "fixture in the city's history, says Garden & Gun. "From the towering marble-clad main lobby to the antique-appointed rooms, this 16-story English Renaissance block exudes old-school elegance of the Gilded Age. Given its location near the landmark Palace Theater, The Brown plays host to more than its share of celebrities, especially during Derby Week."
Ornate hand-painted plaster relief ceilings and decorative crown moldings are still intact throughout the hotel, yet the guest rooms are a study in contemporary sophistication: Beds are topped with Egyptian cotton linens, European white goose down comforters, and a custom-designed throw blanket, while other amenities include flat-screen TVs and complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Club Floor room guests have plush terry robes, a dedicated concierge, and access to the Club Lounge, where a continental breakfast; afternoon snacks; hors d'oeuvres; and complimentary beer, wine, and soft drinks are on the house.
Opened in 1923, this grand-but-intimate hotel has a gilded second-floor lobby that gleams with marble and polished wood. A special Louisville dish, the Hot Brown, was invented here."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Brown Hotel
"The Brown Hotel is lovely! Everyone was so nice, the room was very comfortable, and the food was fantastic!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through February 25, 2015
- Must be 21+ to stay on property
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a bottle of red wine and chocolate-covered strawberries upon arrival, bourbon flight for 2 in the lobby lounge, 2 hot browns and 2 non-alcoholic beverages for lunch at J. Graham's Cafe, and valet parking
- Voucher does not include gratuity for bellman and food and beverage staff (to be paid upon check-out)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): December 31, 2014; January 10-15, 2015; January 23-24, 2015; February 9-12, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 25, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 25, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 25, 2015 • Enjoy By February 25, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings