Enchantment at a Luxury Green Mountains Resort + Spa
Equinox Resort & Spa • Manchester Village, VT
- A One-Night Stay for Two People in a Traditional or Deluxe Room with One King or Queen Bed, Sundays through Thursdays from Now to May 18, 2015 ($149) or from May 25 to July 2, 2015 ($179)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Traditional or Deluxe Room with One King or Queen Bed, Fridays and Saturdays from Now to May 2, 2015 ($498) or from May 7 to July 2, 2015 ($698)
- $100 Toward Any Land Rover Experience Driving Lesson
- $20 Spa Massage Voucher Per Person
- Daily Full American Breakfast
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Ten Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Splurge at the 13,000-square-foot spa when you stay with this AAA Four Diamond resort in Vermont's Green Mountains.
Equal parts New England quirkiness and Green Mountain tranquility, Manchester, Vermont, has been welcoming visitors for nearly two centuries. Known for its leafy forests and bubbling streams in warmer months, this historic locale boasts plenty of shopping to occupy frigid afternoons—more than 50 outlets and antique shops canvas the town. And with a handful of famous past residents, including Abraham Lincoln and family, the southern village is teeming with well-preserved spots sure to please history buffs.
Since the 18th century, the AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Equinox Resort & Spa has welcomed discerning travelers to historic Manchester, nestled in the Green Mountain National Forest. But the resort is no staid time capsule—it seamlessly blends the old with the new, offering renovated rooms decorated in a chic, earth-toned palette for an even mix of modern amenities and country charm. The 13,000-square-foot Spa at Equinox offers state-of-the-art fitness equipment, a 75-foot pool, and a full menu of beauty and wellness services—don't miss the aromatherapy massage, which rebalances body and mind. Four on-site bars and restaurants offer a range of dining options: Nibble on gourmet chocolates and locally sourced cheeses paired with a single-malt scotch in the Falcon Bar, or dig into hearty New England fare (think dishes like beef-chicken-duck shepherd's pie) at The Marsh Tavern, The Equinox's original 1769 building.
Whether you want to dig deeper into the Lincoln family's history at its storied home Hildene, go off-roading at the Land Rover Experience Driving School, or visit the Green Mountain Falconry School (open May 1), Manchester has a little something for everyone. When the weather is warm, you'll have the perfect excuse to hit the links at Golf Club at Equinox—while Manchester Village offers countless boutiques and specialty shops for those looking for a leisurely shopping spree.
• Ask about upgrading to a room with two queen beds for $30 more per night
• $35 resort fee and 10% taxes are not included
• Breakfast and spa massage taxes and gratuities will be added to the final bill
• Resort fee covers unlimited valet parking; Wi-Fi; use of seasonal sports equipment and areas; and use of the spa swimming pool, steam room, sauna, and 24-hour fitness center
Love all the amenities. Most fabulous breakfast... one of the best I have ever had. The spa was fantastic and we took full advantage of the massage services, steam, sauna.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 10 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $100 toward any Land Rover experience driving lesson, $20 spa massage voucher per person, and daily full American breakfast
- Breakfast and spa massage taxes and gratuities are not included and will be added to the final bill at checkout
- Must be age 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
- Spa massage voucher cannot be combined or used with any other discounts, has no cash value, and must be used during the stay
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 10% taxes and $35 resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Resort Fee covers following amenities and services: unlimited valet parking, wireless internet, bottled water in room, coffee/tea every morning in the Library, in-town shuttle for shopping and dining, use of resort sleds, bicycles, putting green, and tennis courts (seasonally); use of the Spa swimming pool, steam room, saunas, and 24-hr fitness center.
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Bed type per room is based on availability; upgrades to a room with 2 Queen beds are available for $30/night. Inquire with merchant at time of booking
- Blackout date(s): March 30 to 31; April 21, 28 to 29; May 6, 12, 15 to 16, 19 to 24; June 5 to 6, 12 to 13, 18 to 20, 23 to 25, and 29 to 30, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 2, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 2, 2015 • Enjoy By July 2, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings