Enchantment at a Luxury Green Mountains Resort + Spa
Equinox Resort & Spa • Manchester Village, VT
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional King or Queen Room, Sundays Through Thursdays, from Now to October 15 ($199) or from October 18 to December 23, 2015 ($169)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional King or Queen Room, Fridays and Saturdays, from Now to October 24 ($799) or from October 30 to December 19, 2015 ($499)
- Choice of One per Person, per Stay: $20 Credit Toward a Spa Massage, or $20 Credit Toward Golf Greens Fee
- Daily Full American Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Ten Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Splurge at the 13,000-square-foot spa when you stay with this AAA Four Diamond resort in Vermont's Green Mountains.
Equal parts New England quirkiness and Green Mountain tranquility, Manchester, Vermont, has been welcoming visitors for nearly two centuries. Known for its leafy forests and bubbling streams in warmer months, this historic locale boasts plenty of shopping to occupy frigid afternoons—more than 50 outlets and antique shops canvas the town. And with a handful of famous past residents, including Abraham Lincoln and family, the southern village is teeming with well-preserved spots sure to please history buffs.
Since the 18th century, the AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Equinox Resort & Spa has welcomed discerning travelers to historic Manchester, nestled in the Green Mountain National Forest. But the resort is no staid time capsule—it seamlessly blends the old with the new, offering renovated rooms decorated in a chic, earth-toned palette for an even mix of modern amenities and country charm. The 13,000-square-foot Spa at Equinox offers state-of-the-art fitness equipment, a 75-foot pool, and a full menu of beauty and wellness services—don't miss the aromatherapy massage, which rebalances body and mind. Four on-site bars and restaurants offer a range of dining options: Nibble on gourmet chocolates and locally sourced cheeses paired with a single-malt scotch in the Falcon Bar, or dig into hearty New England fare (think dishes like beef-chicken-duck shepherd's pie) at The Marsh Tavern, The Equinox's original 1769 building.
Whether you want to dig deeper into the Lincoln family's history at its storied home Hildene, go off-roading at the Land Rover Experience Driving School, or visit the Green Mountain Falconry School (open until October 31), Manchester has a little something for everyone. When the weather is warm, you'll have the perfect excuse to hit the links at Golf Club at Equinox—while Manchester Village offers countless boutiques and specialty shops for those looking for a leisurely shopping spree.
• Breakfast and spa massage taxes and gratuities will be added to the final bill
• $35 resort fee and 10% taxes are not included
• Resort fee covers unlimited valet parking; Wi-Fi; use of seasonal sports equipment and areas; and use of the spa swimming pool, steam room, sauna, and 24-hour fitness center
• Be sure to check the blackout dates when making plans: July 19-21, 26-28; August 7-9, 13, 19; September 4-6 (Labor Day weekend), 10-12, 14-15, 17-19, 22-25, 28, 30; October 1-5, 9-12 (Columbus Day weekend), 16-17, 20, 22-24, 27-29; November 26-28 (Thanksgiving); December 4-5, 2015
Love all the amenities. Most fabulous breakfast... one of the best I have ever had. The spa was fantastic and we took full advantage of the massage services, steam, sauna.-- LivingSocial Member
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 10 per customer, up to 10 additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to December 23, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily full American breakfast for 2 and choice of 1 per person, per stay $20 spa massage or 1 $20 golf greens fee voucher per person per stay
- Breakfast and spa massage taxes and gratuities are not included and will be added to the final bill. Spa massage voucher cannot be combined or used with an yother discounts, has no cash value, and must be used during the stay
- 10% tax and $35/night resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): July 19 to 21, 26 to 28; August 7 to 9, 13, 19; September 4 to 6, 10 to 12, 14 to 15, 17 to 19, 22 to 25, 28, 30; October 1 to 5, 9 to 12, 16 to 17, 20, 22 to 24, 27 to 29; November 26 to 28; December 4 to 5, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2015 • Enjoy By December 23, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms