A Quiet Retreat for Two in Monterey Bay
Sanctuary Beach Resort • Marina, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($189) or Fridays or Saturdays ($279)
- Two Drink Tickets and One Appetizer at Kula Ranch Island Steakhouse
- Bottle of Wine
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
Share a bottle of wine in your oceanfront room as you watch the sun set over Monterey Bay on this enchanting Escape.
A nature-rich retreat, California's Monterey Bay has swapped its fisheries and canneries for boardwalks and aquariums. A zoo without fences and a botanical garden without gates, Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary is home to a thriving population of animal and plant species. The underwater park dwarfs Yosemite and Yellowstone in size and features canyons, kelp forests, elephant seals, and more. Along the coast, towns like quirky Santa Cruz and Monterey itself boast row after row of cozy seafood restaurants, waterside pathways, and colorful boutiques.
Situated along the Marine Sanctuary on 19 acres of oceanfront property, Sanctuary Beach Resort gives guests the chance to watch whales cresting off the Pacific coast. Here, amenities include access to a personal golf cart and binoculars, as well as a heated outdoor pool and spa. Intimate guest rooms sport gas fireplaces, Keurig coffee machines, private patios, 42-inch flat-screen TVs, and Wi-Fi. For a delicious dinner, visit the on-site Kula Ranch Island Steakhouse, where dishes like macadamia nut-crusted mahi-mahi and Hawaiian nachos are sure to satisfy. Once the sun sets, post up by a bonfire for gooey s'mores and storytelling under the stars.
"This is the most beautiful resort and I absolutely loved our stay there. The view was spectacular, the room was immaculate, the restaurant on site was delicious... If you stay here, be sure to stay more than one night! Well worth it!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes two drink tickets, one appetizer at Kula Ranch Island Steakhouse, one bottle of wine, and environmental fee waived
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 adults
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 12.05% room tax and $2 TID tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property with an upgrade to a suite; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): February 7-8, 14-16, 2014; April 25-26, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings