In Miami Beach, Style Without Pretension
Sagamore Hotel • Miami Beach, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Sagamore Suite in September, Sundays through Thursdays ($163) or Fridays and Saturdays ($218) with Two Beach Chairs, and Included Wi-Fi
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Sagamore Suite in October, Sundays through Thursdays ($194) or Fridays and Saturdays ($277) with Waived Resort Fee
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Sagamore Suite in November, Sundays through Thursdays ($226) or Fridays and Saturdays ($296) with Waived Resort Fee
- A Bottle of Wine
- Early Check-In and Late 3 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
From its colorful culture and beach-party attitude, Miami—deemed the "Cruise Capital of the World" as well as a top spring-breaker spot—is anything but low key. But tucked away down side streets lies a very different city, one in which palm trees sway to a Bohemian beat and cafes brim with laid-back travelers. A former artists' colony in the 1920s, the quaint avenue of Española Way buzzes with charming boutiques, cozy cafes, and artists lofts. Here the wide, tree-lined street captures the heart of Miami's Mediterranean roots in one picturesque village. Named the Best Block in South Florida by the Miami Herald, this South Beach street reveals Miami's softer side.
The all-suite Sagamore, The Art Hotel, perched front-and-center on Miami Beach in the heart of the Art Deco District is an unpretentious yet sophisticated boutique hotel with an art gallery that rivals a museum's. Each suite including the luxe Sagamore Suite—a 550-square-foot automatic upgrade with separate bedroom and living room—is appointed with modish, contemporary furnishings that rarely stray from pristine whites and rich blacks. There's a distinct homeyness to the luxe king-size bed, the full-size sofa bed, and the unique artwork that adorns the rooms. And did we mention the whirlpool tub and Aveda bath products? There's even a refrigerator, microwave, toaster, and coffeemaker at your disposal.
Grab a towel and head downstairs toward the beach, just beyond the gates of the hotel, or kick back in the see-and-be-seen pool area with a cocktail from the bar. If the sexy somethings at the pool aren't the sightseeing you had in mind, walk south to Ocean Drive for a taste of the ice cream–colored Art Deco condos and shops that line the boulevard.
"To stay at the Sagamore is to be reminded of the many ways in which the quotidian world delights—and how artists translate those delights into sensual pleasures."-- MRNY Magazine
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Early check-in and late checkout are based on availability
- Resort fee includes one beach umbrella and two beach chairs (all rentals), local phone calls, in-room coffee, and WiFi access
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- All stays must be completed within date range listed on voucher
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 35% savings