On the Beach in North Miami
Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort • Sunny Isles Beach, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Ocean View Room, Sundays through Thursdays between Now and December 21, 2013 ($229)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Ocean View Room, Fridays and Saturdays between Now and November 30, 2013 ($299)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- One Day of Access to a Tiki-Hut Cabana
With its shimmering sands, turquoise waters, and al fresco eateries, it's no surprise that Sunny Isles Beach has been dubbed the "Florida Riviera." But unlike Monte Carlo, life in this northern Miami enclave is lived in the slow lane, where sangria is sipped and the sun is savored. Wedged between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, the barrier island is secluded enough to maintain a laid-back vibe yet still just a few minutes away from the thumping Latin rhythms of South Beach.
Looking out over perfect white sand, easy rolling waves, and tiki-hut cabanas, the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort offers prime access to the best of Sunny Isles Beach. Then again, you might not stray far from the resort. It's fit with a pool, an acclaimed restaurant, and a full-service spa, and offers watercraft rentals both motorized and not. Standard rooms offer ocean views and are appointed with two full-size beds.
For dinner, settle in under the blue lights at the on-site Kitchen 305, where dishes like tuna tartare, Kobe beef sliders with chipotle-mango barbecue sauce, and lobster bruschetta are served under the direction of Executive Chef Chris Wong. After breakfast the next morning, practice the art of relaxation with a hot shell massage, facial, or nail treatment at the Seven Seas Spa & Salon before an afternoon of water sports—whether it involves a Jet Ski or a chartered boat is up to you.
• Shop the boutiques at Bal Harbour
• Take an underwater tour of the offshore reefs and wrecks with Adventure Scuba Diving
• Catch a salsa, mambo, or mariachi performance at Mango's Tropical Café
"Newport Beachside was excellent. Very nice lodging, very nice views of the ocean, accommodating beach/pool activities. Wonderful place—highly recommend staying here!"-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes and $15 daily resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- All stays must be completed within date range listed on voucher
- Blackout date(s): all holidays
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013 • Enjoy By December 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 42% savings