Bliss on the Sea in a Belizean Cabana
Portofino Beach Resort • Ambergris Caye, Belize
- A Six-Night Stay for Two in a Beach Cabana, Now through December 21, 2014
- Round-Trip Transfer from San Pedro Airport to Hotel
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Welcome Drinks for Two
- Four-Hour Snorkeling Excursion to Mexico Rocks for Two
- Free Kayak Rentals
- Free Wi-Fi
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to 12 Nights
Experience quintessential Belize from your romantic cabana on the sea—prime for snorkeling, kayaking, and more.
Combine the language and culture of Jamaica with the natural beauty of the Galapagos; add a dash of pre-Columbian history and a touch of all-to-yourself Nicaraguan solitude; combine it all with the impossibly fresh, local seafood of Peru, and you've got the wholly unique Caribbean country of Belize. Deep blue lagoons, lush green rain forests, and white sand beaches—it's a tropical paradise that's become an increasingly popular second-residence for celebrities and a haven for dive enthusiasts. Thatched roofs and clapboard houses add a minimal and unobtrusive charm to the largely undisturbed shorelines, and the Mayan ruins that pepper the jungle speak to a long, rich, and mysterious history.
On the north of Ambergris Caye just a few miles from the town of San Pedro, the boutique Portofino Beach Resort is classic Belize: Authentic thatch-roofed palapas, dense clusters of palm trees, and verdant gardens. Laid out on more than four acres of prime Caribbean real estate, this resort features an open-air bar, a freshwater swimming pool, and the soothing sound of the sea lapping the shore that's just steps away. While the vibe is unmistakably rustic and centered on the natural environment, the accommodations are nothing if not plush. Each romantic beach cabana—appointed with tropical hardwood and bamboo furniture designed by the owners themselves—features beautiful hardwood floors, air conditioning, cable TV with a DVD player, and a king-size bed.
One of the island's most popular restaurants, the second-floor Portofino Restaurant offers stunning views of the sea, as well as European-inspired dishes crafted with local ingredients. For outdoor adventures, consult with the on-site dive shop about scuba and snorkeling trips, or ask about coordinating a caving or cave-tubing adventure through sacred Mayan caverns. The resort also offers zip-lining excursions through the jungle for a bird's-eye view of Belize. Cap it all off with a massage or spa treatment—which Portofino arranges exclusively for guests—thus making your Escape to beautiful Belize even more of a blissful retreat.
"Absolutely a fantastic experience! Wonderful resort, incredible staff, the rooms were absolutely perfect, and the location and price can't be beat! We will definitely be returning—often!"-- LivingSocial Member
"Everyone was extremely helpful in making sure we had a great trip—even cutting down coconuts when we asked. Air-conditioned rooms, great food, wonderful view... It really was a nice trip to paradise!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - December 21, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes round-trip transfer from San Pedro Airport to hotel, daily continental breakfast for 2, welcome drinks for 2, 4-hour snorkeling excursion to Mexico Rocks for 2, free kayak rentals, free Wi-Fi
- Voucher does not include airfare
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- No refunds will be given in this periods as a result any reason whatsoever; to safeguard against unforeseen problems we strongly recommend to take out travel insurance
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 21, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2014 • Enjoy By December 21, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings