A Modern Boutique Hotel in the Ohio Countryside
The Inn at Honey Run • Millersburg, OH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Select Room with a $25 Dining Credit at Tarragon, Any Days of the Week ($199)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Club-Level Honeycomb Room, Tuesdays to Thursdays ($299)
- Combine Vouchers to Extend Your Stay
- Valid for Stays from November 14, 2016 to April 30, 2017
- Blackout Dates: November 23 to 25, 2016; December 30 to 31, 2016; February 10 to 11, and February 17 to 18, 2017
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Though known throughout Ohio as "Amish Country," this swath of Holmes County is more wine and cheese than horse and buggy. Peppered with vineyards and creameries, the spot is popular with oenophiles and foodies who flock to experience the decadent tastes of the region. Keen-eyed craft enthusiasts will also be entertained: Holmes County is home to a large network of Amish carpenters and antique emporiums that serve as the anchor for an annual antique festival.
Set in the county seat of Millersburg and just a two-hour drive from both Cleveland and Columbus, The Inn at Honey Run is a welcome sight for city-dwellers. Guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows admitting south-facing views, along with extras touches like Keurig coffeemakers, flat-screen HD televisions, luxurious bath amenities, and soft robes. Club Level Honeycomb rooms are built into the hillside above the hotel and offer expansive vistas of the Ohio countryside. Little details make these accommodations truly luxurious, from gas fireplaces with sandstone mantles to secluded rock-lined patios set in lush gardens. Rich, earthy tones within reflect the manicured grounds without, where a horticulturist-designed bird and butterfly sanctuary and 50 acres of hiking trails beckon to nature lovers.
Spend the afternoon enjoying scenic overlooks from the property's highest point—a prime spot for bird watching. In the evenings, enjoy a cocktail as you take in the view from the adjacent Tarragon Lounge, which is the only location in the Amish heartland to offer a full-service bar.
#GiftIt: We know there's nothing better than sharing a great find with a friend. Use LivingSocial's gifting options to send this delightful deal to a loved one, and experience the joy of giving -- and saving.
AMAZING! Great staff, very receptive and thoughtful. Beautiful grounds, excellent amenities and extra touches around every corner!-- LivingSocial Member
Awesome romantic retreat with exceptional dining and lots of shopping exploration nearby. Well worth the drive no matter how far. We'll be back, but not soon enough.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from November 14, 2016 to April 30, 2017
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): November 23 to 25; December 30 to 31, 2016; February 10 to 11; February 17 to 18, 2017
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 22, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2017 • Enjoy By April 30, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings