A Modern Boutique Hotel in the Ohio Countryside
The Inn at Honey Run • Millersburg, OH
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Room ($129), or a Serenity Room ($169), Sundays to Thursdays
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Signature Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($139)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Signature Room with an Exclusive Amish County Wine Guide, Inn at Honey Run Corkscrew, Two Tastings at French Ridge Winery, Tour of Crush Room and a Bottle of Wine, and Club Level Wine and Hors D'oeuvres for Two from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. ($299)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Eat gourmet food from a top restaurant and sample fruit wines at a local winery amid the natural splendor of Amish Country at this boutique hotel.
Though known throughout Ohio as "Amish Country," this swath of Holmes County is more wine and cheese than horse and buggy. Peppered with vineyards and creameries, the spot is popular with oenophiles and foodies who flock to experience the decadent tastes of the region. Keen-eyed craft enthusiasts will also be entertained: Holmes County is home to a large network of Amish carpenters and antique emporiums that serve as the anchor for an annual antique festival.
Set in the county seat of Millersburg and just a two-hour drive from both Cleveland and Columbus, The Inn at Honey Run is a welcome sight for city-dwellers. Guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows admitting south-facing views and offer extras touches like a Keurig coffeemaker, flat-screen HD television, luxurious bath amenities, and soft robes. Rich, earthy tones within reflect the manicured grounds without, where a horticulturist-designed bird and butterfly sanctuary and 50 acres of hiking trails beckon to nature lovers.
Tickle your taste buds with breakfast at the award-winning Tarragon restaurant, where you'll feast on signature scones, the inn's blend of rich coffee, mimosas, veggie and cheddar scrambled eggs, strawberry-topped waffles with Ohio maple syrup, and more. Spend the afternoon enjoying scenic overlooks from the property's highest point—a prime spot for bird watching, or head to French Ridge Winery to taste eclectic fruit wines that pair perfectly with ice cream, pasta, meat dishes, and more. In the evenings, enjoy a cocktail as you take in the view from the adjacent Tarragon Lounge, which is the only location in the Amish heartland to offer a full-service bar. Then, retire to your room for the ultimate treat for movie buffs: Movie theater-style popcorn and candy, ranch kettle chips, craft beer, and soft drinks are the perfect accompaniment to your selection from the inn's Blu-ray library.
• Available for stays between now and March 31, 2016
• 2015 Blackout Dates: November 25 and 26, December 31
• 2016 Blackout Dates: February 12, 13, and 14
• Alcoholic beverages are not available on Sunday
AMAZING! Great staff, very receptive and thoughtful. Beautiful grounds, excellent amenities and extra touches around every corner!-- LivingSocial Member
Awesome romantic retreat with exceptional dining and lots of shopping exploration nearby. Well worth the drive no matter how far. We'll be back, but not soon enough.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through March 31, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 2 guests, ages 21+
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Entire value of the deal must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Blackout date(s): November 25 to 26; December 31, 2015; and February 12 to 14, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 9, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2016 • Enjoy By March 31, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings