Spanish-Inspired Luxury in Old Town Monterey
Casa Munras Hotel & Spa • Monterey, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Fireplace Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($139) or Fridays or Saturdays ($189) between October 1 and December 25, 2013
- Breakfast for Two
- Welcome Wine and Chocolate
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
A nature-rich retreat, Monterey Bay has swapped its fisheries and canneries for boardwalks and aquariums. A zoo without fences and a botanical garden without gates, Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary is home to a thriving population of animal and plant species. The park dwarfs Yosemite and Yellowstone in size and features underwater canyons, kelp forests, elephant seals, and more. Along the coast, towns like quirky Santa Cruz and Monterey itself boast row after row of seafood restaurants, waterside pathways, and colorful boutiques.
Celebrity or not, that's what you'll get as you soak up the decadence of the Casa Munras Hotel & Spa, in the heart of Old Town Monterey. Reminiscent of a Spanish hacienda, this boutique hotel, just two hours south of San Francisco, is surrounded by colorful gardens and features an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and the full-service Sano Spa. The award-winning Estéban restaurant, which boasts alfresco seating and a Mediterranean-inspired menu of small plates to match, is a local favorite. Of the hotel's 171 rooms, 51 feature a fireplace. The Deluxe Fireplace rooms are appointed with a king or two double feather-top beds, and each is equipped with Internet, an MP3 dock, and Lather bath products.
Location is everything, and that maxim isn't lost on Casa Munras Hotel & Spa, which sits just a short walk from some of Monterey's best shops and restaurants. Just a few miles from the hotel is the world-famous Pebble Beach golf course, as well as the Monterey Bay Aquarium, host to nearly two million visitors each year. At some point during your stay, get behind the wheel on the 17-Mile Drive, or head south toward Big Sur on Highway 1, touted as two of the most scenic drives in the world.
"Cozy small hotel, nice fireplace in room, delicious Spanish restaurant! Close to downtown for walking and eating! We will stay there again sometime!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast for two and welcome wine and chocolate
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and gratuity are not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): October 3, 12, 26; November 9, 16, 29, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 25, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 25, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 25, 2013 • Enjoy By December 25, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings