A Taste of the Old South in Florida's Most Historic Hotel
Lakeside Inn • Mt. Dora, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Florida Room, Mondays through Thursdays
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of House Wine or Champagne
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
This Victorian-era gem—the oldest continuously operating hotel in Florida— overlooks a beautiful lake in historic Mt. Dora.
Just 30 miles northwest of Orlando—and worlds away from the scurry of it all—the charming town of Mount Dora pays homage to a Florida that once was. The historic downtown is lined with well-preserved architecture from the town's early days, the late 1800s. It thrives with locally owned wine tasting rooms, art galleries, specialty shops, outdoor cafes, and restaurants. With Lake Dora only a few yards away to the west, one can experience not only scenic vistas but also plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation. This town of about 13,000 is perfectly content to while away the day as the crowds bustle in Orlando.
Built in 1883 and situated on the banks of picturesque Lake Dora, Lakeside Inn boasts an outdoor-indoor ambiance befitting of the Gilded Age. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places and boasting the title of the oldest continuously operating hotel in Florida, this Victorian-style mansion features five distinct buildings adorned with gables, verandas, balconies, and awnings. Many guest rooms boast authentic antique furnishings, king or double beds, spacious bathrooms (complete with Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries), wireless Internet, and stunning views of the lake or the sweeping grounds below. Start your day with a scrumptious breakfast in the elegant and sunny Beauclair Dining Room, where you'll indulge in upscale, southern-style offerings. Then, take a dip in the large, shimmering lakefront swimming pool surrounded by the stately oak trees and Spanish moss of the lush grounds.
"We had the BEST weekend at the Lakeside Inn. The staff was gracious, the inn beautiful, the grounds well kept, and the town charming. This will become a yearly pilgrimage for us!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through December 18, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for two from the Sunrise Grill menu and one bottle of house wine or champagne upon arrival
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): October 10-11, 25-26; and November 23-29, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 18, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 18, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 18, 2014 • Enjoy By December 18, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings