Elegant Napa Inn on the Waterfront
Napa River Inn • Napa, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Executive Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Welcome Bottle of Wine
Waterfront inn with turn-of-the-century décor, a deluxe spa, and the unforgettable views visitors expect in Napa.
Laid out like a blanket over the rolling hills north of San Francisco, Napa Valley covers enough ground to play host to more than 275 wineries—nearly 800 square miles to be exact. That's a lot of vino—much of it award-winning. A happy accident of geography, Napa's variety of soils and microclimates make for a huge diversity of flavors, from bitter reds to candy-sweet Pinot Grigios. The breadth of production has also made the region a haven for foodies looking to find the perfect fare to pair with each unique varietal. Still, despite very healthy wine tourism, Napa remains a largely sleepy enclave and thus the perfect place to get away.
Pop the cork on bliss with an Escape to the Napa River Inn, situated right on the waterfront in the landmark Historic Napa Mill—the perfect home base for reaping the fruits of wine country. When it comes to pampering, the Napa River Inn pours it on, beginning with a bottle of wine upon your arrival. The turn-of-the-century-style rooms are appointed with down pillows, complimentary wireless Internet, flat-panel TVs, and other modern amenities. At this prestigious Historic Hotels of America member, you'll experience nothing short of an elegant hotel brimming with warmth and comfort.
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Napa River Inn. The view and room was excellent. The food and service was outstanding... We'll definitely be returning!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes late 2 p.m. checkout and one welcome bottle of wine
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): March 17, April 6, 24, 27, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings