Award-Winning and Newly Renovated Luxury Hotel in the French Quarter
Royal Sonesta New Orleans • New Orleans, LA
- A One- ($149) or Two-Night Stay ($259) for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays Through Thursdays
- Or, a One- ($199) or Two-Night Stay ($359) for Two in a Deluxe Room, Fridays and Saturdays
- $25 Resort Credit per Day
- Valid for Stays from Now to March 31, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by February 14, 2016
Join the party at this newly renovated, award-winning hotel, where an accommodating staff and quiet courtyards belie the property's central location to all the revelry of the French Quarter.
Known for its true New Orleans architecture and beautiful courtyards blending European touches with Southern charm, the Royal Sonesta New Orleans is also recognized as having the best balconies in the city. Three blocks from the riverfront, right in the heart of the historic French Quarter—and the only AAA Four Diamond Award-winning hotel on Bourbon Street—the Sonesta's timeless elegance radiates from its traditional gabled windows, French doors, and wrought-iron lace balconies.
Your newly renovated room is a well-appointed oasis with contemporary custom furnishings and a view of the French Quarter, as well as amenities like pillow-top mattresses, plush robes, iHome clock radios, refrigerators, Keurig coffeemakers, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Use your included resort credit to unwind with a cocktail or grab a bite at one of the hotel's five culinary destinations before hitting the third-floor pool deck.
There's no better way to begin your New Orleans experience than with contemporary Cajun and Creole cuisine at the award-winning Restaurant R'evolution. Then, venture across the courtyard to Irvin Mayfield's Jazz Playhouse. Situated in the lobby of the hotel, this intimate venue provides a sleek setting with luxe red walls, black accents, and classic cocktails, and offers live music seven nights a week.
More historic charm awaits at the hotel's Desire Oyster Bar, appointed with original tile flooring, a gilded ceiling, and French cafe-style seating. Classic Creole dishes find their way onto the menu for three meals each day, with chargrilled oysters, gumbo, and barbecue shrimp drawing devoted locals and visitors alike. For a recharge, make your way to PJ's Coffee Cafe, serving light fare and rich coffee until 8 p.m. nightly.
Tennessee Williams once said that there are only three cities in the United States: New York, San Francisco, and New Orleans. What do they have in common? For one, a unique cultural richness embodied by the cities' historic architecture, an obsession with food, and their dedication to the arts. It's a trio that inspires romance, a sense of timelessness, and ambiance that lends these places an air of unparalleled authenticity. And so it is in New Orleans—named one of Travel + Leisure's Top Ten World's Best Cities—a place that isn't so much stuck in the past as it is a tribute to its roots, not least of which are good food, good drink, and good times. Laissez les bon temps rouler—and then some.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Remember to call and reserve your travel dates by February 14, 2016
• Blackout dates: December 30-31, 2015; January 1, 15-16, and 29-30; February 4-9; March 2-6, 14-15, and 17-19, 2016
What a great location right on Bourbon street. A touch of luxury, with the courtyard pool providing complete privacy in the middle of the Bourbon street craziness. A very nice jazz club on premises. Great hotel to explore New Orleans.-- LivingSocial Member
The staff is great, the location is fantastic, the rooms are beautiful, and the whole experience is very classy. From the jazz at Irvin Mayfield's club to the fantastic Cajun fare at Desire Restaurant, this is so much more than just a hotel.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to March 31, 2016
- Book-by date: customer must contact merchant by February 14, 2016 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 3 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or group room block reservations
- Voucher includes $25 resort credit per day
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): December 30 to 31, 2015; January 1; January 15 to 16; January 29 to 30; February 4 to 9; March 2 to 6; March 14 to 15; and March 17 to 19, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2016 • Enjoy By March 31, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings