Jazz, Creole, and Romance in the Quarter
Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans • New Orleans, LA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($145) or Fridays and Saturdays ($175)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a R. Club Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($195) or Fridays and Saturdays ($225)
- Parking for One Vehicle
- $25 Credit for Desire Bistro, PJ's Coffee Cafe, or Irvin Mayfield's Jazz Playhouse
- Combine Vouchers to Stay up to Four Nights
Tennessee Williams once said that there are only three cities in the United States: New York, San Francisco, and New Orleans. What do they have in common? For one, a unique cultural richness embodied by the cities' historic architecture, their obsession with food, and their dedication to the arts. It's a trio that inspires romance, a sense of timelessness and ambience that lends these places an air of inimitable authenticity. And so it is in New Orleans, a place that isn't so much stuck in the past as it is a tribute to its roots—good food, good drink, and good times, among them. Laissez les bon temps rouler, indeed.
Known for having the best balconies in the city, the Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans blends European touches with Southern charm. Located in the heart of the historic French Quarter, and the only AAA Four Diamond Award-winning hotel on Bourbon Street, the Sonesta's timeless elegance radiates from its traditional gabled windows, French doors, and wrought-iron lace balconies.
Guest rooms offer a well-appointed oasis, with some affording views of the property's secluded pool or tropical courtyard, as well as amenities like flat-screen TVs, pillow-top mattresses, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Unwind with a cocktail or grab a bite at one of the hotel's seven culinary destinations before hitting the third-floor pool deck.
There's no better place to begin your New Orleans experience than at Irvin Mayfield's Jazz Playhouse. Situated in the lobby of the hotel, this intimate venue recalls an earlier era with stylish white banquettes and classic cocktails, and offers live music seven nights a week.
More historic charm awaits at the hotel's Desire Bistro & Oyster Bar, appointed with original tile flooring, a gilded ceiling, and French cafe-style seating. Classic Creole dishes find their way onto the menu for three meals each day, with turtle soup and barbecue shrimp drawing devoted locals and visitors alike. For a recharge, make your way to PJ's Coffee Cafe, serving light fare and rich coffee until 8 p.m. nightly.
"Step from the revelry of Bourbon Street into the marble elegance of this renowned hotel, where the lobby's lush plants enhance a cool, serene atmosphere, and the guest rooms are equally restful."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans
"The staff at the Royal Sonesta was absolutely amazing. I hope we can go back soon. The hotel was gorgeous, so clean, quiet, and overall outstanding!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined for up to 4 nights
- Only valid for stays between now and April 30, 2014; reservations must be made by January 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher number and credit card information required when making reservation and at check-in
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): November 14-18, 22-23, 29, December 5-9, 13-14, December 30- January 2, January 19-26, February 14-16, 21-22, 28, March 1-5, 11-14, 27-29, April 3-6, 10-12 and 24-26
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings