Original Cool on the Lower East Side
Blue Moon Hotel • New York, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room ($249), Luxury Room ($329), or Quintessential Room ($389)
- Two Kids Under 17 Stay Free
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Your Stay
Location. Excitement. Style. The legendary Lower East Side streets are at your doorstep at this neighborhood icon, where your suite accommodates two adults plus two kids under 17 for free.
Manhattan's Lower East Side, or simply "LES," is a microcosm of the borough's motley, transplant culture and ravenous appetite for cutting-edge cool. In the city that never sleeps, the neighborhood offers 24-hour action, not to mention that elusive, exclusive something. By day, LES falls in step with its surrounding neighborhoods, where high-rise buildings, prestigious museums, and foot traffic dominate the sidewalks. After dark, however, tastemakers slip into critically acclaimed restaurants—which skyrocket to foodie stardom and often burn out just as quickly—and scruffy 20-somethings line up to enter bass-thumping dance halls.
Tell your cabbie "Orchard and Delancey Streets, please" and you'll be delivered to the Blue Moon Hotel smack in the center of the Lower East Side and accessible to the whole city via B, D, F, J, M, and Z trains. The hotel is the product of a five-year art preservation and design project and has earned accolades from the likes of The New York Times and New York magazine. Past guests rave that staying here is like going back in time. In a nod to its first life as a late 19th-century tenement, the 22-room boutique hotel mingles period artifacts with luxuries like soaking tubs and wet bars in its apartment-style accommodations. Such eclectic history presents itself everywhere you look: Rooms bear the names of old Hollywood stars and are decked out with original wood shutters, moldings, and wrought-iron bedsteads. Each suite on offer has a balcony and sleeps up to four with a queen bed and queen sofa bed.
"Set on the Lower East Side's main thoroughfare, this 22-room brick guesthouse—originally built as a tenement in 1879—perfectly embodies its quirky, eclectic home neighborhood."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel from June 1 until September 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults; max occupancy is for and there is an additional charge of $50 per adult, per night (kids under 17 stay free)
- Taxes and resort fees not included; will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2014 • Enjoy By September 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings