Mod Décor and More in Midtown
Night Times Square •
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room
- Bottle of Wine and Chocolates for Two
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Midtown Manhattan is a style jungle. It's survival of the chicest and this modern hotel comes out on top.
Iconic skyscrapers and colossal corporate headquarters dominate the Midtown Manhattan cityscape. In addition to being the Big Apple's central business district, the buzzing locale is also home to some of the world's most talked-about landmarks, from the Empire State and Chrysler Buildings to Rockefeller Center and the bright lights of Times Square. Packed with storied neighborhoods including Gramercy Park and Chelsea, Midtown offers a unique mixture of flashy chrome towers and grandiose brownstones.
Awash with a medley of multicolored lights and funky chandeliers, Night Hotel Times Square's modern lobby resembles an avant-garde art exhibit. Located on West 47th Street, this distinctly designed property is just steps from the Theater District, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and Fifth Avenue. Plush pillows, flat-screen TVs, and Bluetooth-enabled wireless phones are just a few of the amenities available in your one-of-a-kind guest room, where eye-catching artwork and cutting-edge furnishings ensure that the décor is anything but typical. A chic tapas bar with a ski lodge-inspired interior, The Aspen Social Club, is the crown jewel of this hotel's stylish offerings—the restaurant has hosted guests from Saturday evening comedy shows and international fashion magazines.
"The location is awesome. You can't beat it—and NYC being the walking city that it is, we were able to see a lot within walking distance, saving a lot on cab fare."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay for a total of 4 nights
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- All stays must be completed within date range listed on voucher
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout dates: February 14-15; March 4-5,17-19, 25-26, and April 22-28, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings