Soak Up the Spotlight at 49th and Broadway
The Time • New York, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room ($340) or a One-Bedroom Suite ($464)
- Bottle of Wine
- Two Passes to Equinox Fitness Center
There's Midtown Manhattan and then there's the middle of Midtown Manhattan: Times Square. Perhaps the best-known block in the country, this place has become iconic not only for the ten-story TV screens and the human crush, but also for the vortex of Big Apple urbanism it represents. Broadway theater, Rockefeller Center, and a canyon of skyscrapers make the Times Square many Americans watch on New Year's Eve all the more awesome to experience in person.
Basking in the glow of Times Square, you'll find The Time—a boutique hotel at 49th and Broadway. Through an innovative blend of form and function, the hotel offers trendy accommodations just blocks from some of the Big Apple's most famous attractions. After being greeted in the sleek lobby, head up to your room and relax amid chic, minimalist décor with a splash of color, courtesy of renowned designer Adam Tihany. Take advantage of a full complement of modern amenities, including a plasma television, a Bose Wave sound system, and wireless Internet access.
When you're ready to venture outside the hotel, you'll step into the electric Times Square neighborhood, full of flashing lights, larger-than-life video screens, and countless shops, bars, and restaurants. Around the corner, take in the panoramic view of the city from the top of Rockefeller Center, get a different perspective at the Museum of Modern Art, or head a few short blocks to stroll through Central Park's winding, wooded paths.
And you won't have to look far for a delicious meal: Serafina, The Time's acclaimed restaurant, features Northern Italian cuisine fusing tradition with the dramatic flair of its theater-going patrons. Since you'll be in the heart of the New York Theatre District, grab a pair of tickets and join them in the front row at the next smash hit. After hours, Inc. Lounge—the hotel's hip, up-tempo bar—is the perfect place to sip on a cocktail as the legends of 12-inch vinyl serenade you from the bar's sound system and a wall of video art bathes the room in light and color.
"Had a great stay. Very convenient location. Excellent staff. Will surely stay again."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from January 2 until March 27, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): January 29- February 3, February 14-16 and March 18-20
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 27, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 10, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2014 • Enjoy By March 27, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings