A Hospitability Haven on Whidbey Island
The Coachman Inn • Oak Harbor, WA
- A One- ($79) or Two-Night ($139) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Queen or Two-Queen Studio Suite
- Daily Homemade Breakfast
- Pint of Lopez Island Gourmet Ice Cream
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
AAA Three Diamond island inn with contemporary, comfortable accommodations (for you and your pet).
Set an hour north of Seattle on the Puget Sound, Whidbey Island delivers postcard-perfect scenery in the Pacific Northwest. Here, gray whales and otters swim in calm waters and beaches give way to forest canopies and snow-capped peaks. Beneath the Sound's swells, scuba divers can relish the sighting of marine life, while boaters and kayakers can catch mountain views from the surface. That's not to say that the shore is without stunning views: Cycling through farmlands or picnicking on the banks of a lake are both established pastimes that help give this island its well-rounded appeal.
Offering the perfect mix of Old World hospitality and contemporary comfort, the Coachman Inn has been a "Best of Whidbey" selection by the Whidbey News Times for ten years running. This AAA Three Diamond property features beautifully maintained grounds and, surrounded by nature, offers access to the region's many outdoor activities. While the property has grown since it opened in 1978, adding an outdoor pool and indoor Jacuzzi along the way, its homey atmosphere hasn't changed a bit.
Rooms are equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet, telephones with free local calls, and a television with DVD player. All Studio Suites feature a kitchenette with mini-fridge, two-burner stove, microwave, and coffeemaker, plus separate sitting and dining areas, a balcony or patio, and a full bath with shower and tub.
• Pedal along the pathways of Ebey's Landing National Historic Reserve
• Join a local excursion with Whidbey Island Dive Center
• Get an adrenaline rush on a high-speed ride with Deception Pass Tours
• Zipline through the forest with Canopy Tours Northwest
"A terrific Inn. The people were so helpful and gracious! Very nice breakfast. Our room was very comfortable. I would definitely go again."-- LivingSocial Member
"Perfect place if you have a pup! The room was nice and large with a backyard area that made it easy to have our dog with us."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - June 30, 2014 and September 1, 2014 - March 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily homemade breakfast (breakfast is not made to order) and a pint of Lopez Island Gourmet ice cream upon arrival
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Pets are allowed
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Blackout date(s): July 1 - August 31, 2014; September 27, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings