Bohemian Bliss in Historic Petaluma
Metro Hotel & Cafe • Petaluma, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in Room 1 to 14, Sundays through Thursdays ($83)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in Room 1 to 14, Fridays and Saturdays ($107)
- Two Sonoma Valley Wine Passes
Quirky cool is on tap in Petaluma. Sunset magazine calls this one of the 20 most unique hotels in the western US.
Equal parts funky and historic, the eclectic streets of Petaluma, California, are home to a thriving arts community and an enchanting collection of pre-1906 architecture. Here, pop-up antique shops are sprinkled among a collection of Victorian, Queen Anne, and Eastlake-style homes. Those who prefer to fill up on tannins will appreciate the proximity to a variety of Sonoma vineyards, where creative types and tradition lovers alike can appreciate Petaluma's vibrant spirit over a glass of Pinot.
A gorgeously restored, French-style retreat, Metro Hotel & Cafe is a quirky boutique hotel in the heart of this Sonoma town. With 14 rooms, as well two separate Airstream trailers—complete with pink flamingos—the spot is the colorful, cool epitome of offbeat chic. Rooms feature flat-screen TVs, claw-foot tubs, and stately hardwood floors, along with bold décor from the area's surrounding shops.
"I really enjoyed my stay. A fun hotel within walking distance of restaurants and shops."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 18, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes two Sonoma Valley wine passes
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 10% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are not allowed
- Blackout date(s): April 18-20, 25-26, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 18, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 18, 2014 • Enjoy By May 18, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings