Culture Blooms in the City of Roses
Courtyard by Marriott Portland Downtown/Convention Center • Portland, OR
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Two-Queen Guest Room
- Pint of Beer, Collectible Pint Glass, and $20 Food-and-Beverage Credit at Charley's On Grand
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
Close to public transportation and downtown, this newly renovated hotel offers the perfect home base as you explore Portland.
Portland has both the newest of the new and the pricelessly vintage. From its abundance of avant-garde galleries to its flourishing farm-to-table eateries, it's no wonder that the City of Roses exudes that elusive in-the-know cachet. Oh, and then there's the 145 square miles of lush green hills and winding rivers nestled between active volcanoes and picturesque mountains—but who's counting, really? This green city is also eco-friendly: Take a ride on the ever-expanding MAX Light Rail to see everything this distinct region has to offer.
Located just blocks from the Oregon Convention Center and the Rose Garden arena, the newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott Portland Downtown/Convention Center provides guests with a fitness center, indoor pool, and comfortably appointed accommodations that feature flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi, and beds outfitted with pillow-top mattresses. Grab a bite from Charley's on Grand—this on-site, full-service restaurant dishes out breakfast and dinner, giving you the fuel you need to explore this undeniably hip city.
• Stop and smell the roses at the International Rose Test Garden
• Browse the shelves at Powell's City of Books
• Grab a cup of direct-trade coffee at Public Domain
• See the collections of the Portland Art Museum
• Enjoy tax-free shopping on Northwest 23rd Avenue
"Staff was amazing. Customer service was the best we have ever had at a hotel. Great location. Will be back!"-- LivingSocial Member
"Wonderful stay at this hotel—very nice property, spacious room, excellent service, great breakfast buffet."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 26, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes pint of beer, collectible pint glass, and $20 food and beverage credit at Charley's On Grand
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 12 p.m.
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 26, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 26, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 26, 2014 • Enjoy By May 26, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings